The Changes

When Kenny woke up that morning, he knew something was wrong. The walls wasn't the same fading gray wallpaper, instead it was a beautiful rose quartz and serenity. The floors are plain wood, but white stone. He was laying on a twin bed, a window on his right, a orange wooden dresser by his left, and a desk with a computer in front of him (a door is next to it, probably the way out). Kenny sat up to look around and notice posters of K-pop groups and boybands, there were some pictures of his squad in a bullet board above the computer.

Yup, he must be in a girl's room. Kenny thought, immediately receiving a headache when he did. Man, he had a awful dream last night. Kenny groan as he tried stand, only to fall right on the bed. There was this weight in his chest that made it harder for him to sit up. Trying again and succeeding, he looked down and noticed that his man boobs were bigger than before. As he reached out to examine them, he stopped and noticed his nails were painted black. To add more confusion to him, a lock of blonde hair fell to his chest.

That's when he came to a realization and dashed to the computer across him, where he watched as a girl sat across him in his reflection.

"What the-" Kenny whispered before cupping his lips, the girl copying his every move.

So it wasn't a extremely weird dream. Kenny thought. Jesus turned him into a girl... A fucking girl!!! Kelly, Kenny's girly name, screamed in fustration and anger. How could this get any worse? Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her body. Slowly, she fell to the floor, groaning in absolute pain. What's happening? Did she poisoned herself again?

Kelly just laid there, without any knowledge of what was happening. After what felt like a eternity, the door next to the desk opened. She couldn't see who walked in, only that they were wearing some cool gray sneakers.

"Help." Kelly whispered, closing her eyes in pain.

Whoever this person was, they we're strong as hell. Kelly could feel herself being lifted off the floor and laid on something really comfy, must be the bed cuz she reached out to her right and grabbed a pillow before subconsciously snuggling with it. Slowly turning to the left, Kelly open her eyes again to look at the stranger who help at least ease her pain a little. She saw a cute guy with brown hair and leaf green eyes, his white shirt was tight on his torso as his muscles practically popped out. He looked at her with a concerned expression, bitting his lips as he watched Kelly snuggle with her giant pillow.

Oh, how Kelly felt when she saw that. She knew she had it bad for this mysterious stranger. Good thing she didn't recognized him, oh how a relief. Kelly couldn't think about how confused she felt when her hallucinations with Stan and Cartman, especially, hit her. Stan is the captian of the football team and works out every now so he's hella hot. But Cartman? He's a shut in racist douche, who's mooching off his mother. While she frowned and thought about it, cute guy let out a cough to catch her attention.

"You okay, sis?" He asked as he looked at her straight in the eye.

His words struck her like a million bricks. Sis? Were they related? This isn't Kevin, cuz Kelly knows he left the family who knows how long. A cousin probably? But she knows no one who's as cute as him. Wait, does this mean she can't have him. Aw shit.

"Christ, you forgot again." Unknown relative said as he noticed Kelly's shocked expression. "This is why you don't go and drink the whole night when mom and dad are gone! Even our older sibling is more responsible than you!" Another wall of bricks hit Kelly when he said that. Mom and dad? They're siblings?! "I guess I have no choice but to introduce myself every time." He ruffled his hair before sitting down next to her, grabbing a picture frame on her dresser and handing it to her. It was a family picture, a family of five to be extact. The parents, a brunette mom and red head dad, sat behind with big smiles as the guy sat in front next to Kelly and another brown haired girl.