13

When Bucky took you home that night it was vastly different then the time before. He seemed lighter, the cocky bad boy swagger was gone. The glint of danger he had held had dissipated, when he looked over at you even his eyes had seemed to lighten. The storm that he held had calmed, you don't know what it was about those blue eyes that held you.
He talked about his knowledge of the cosmos, about life, his laugh was a music to your ears. You were molded into his side as the two of you walked the night streets, his arm draped around your shoulders. You could get lost in his voice as he rambled, as you neared your apartment you felt annoyed the night was coming to a close.
"Did you want to come in?" You asked him as you stepped out front under his protective arm. Missing the warmth he provided.
"As much as I do, there are things I still have to do." He replied, biting his bottom lip. You forced a smile and nodded, disappointed in his reluctance. "I promise though, soon."
"I'll hold you to that. Don't be a stranger, okay?" You tell him, slowly turning away. He grasped your elbow suddenly.
Quickly he pulled you to him and your lips collided. His metal hand came up tangling in your hair as he held you close. Your heart hammered in your chest as it felt like the world slowed down, his body was like fire igniting every fiber of your being. Slowly he pulled his lips from yours tilting his forehead to meet yours, his breath fanning your face.
"Good night, dragostea mea." His voice was low and rumbled deep in his chest, as he planted a tender kiss to your forehead.
"Good night, Bucky." You breathed into him before turning to walk up to your apartment. Bucky stepped back out on the street as he watch you walk into your apartment before vanishing into the night.

Bucky slipped quietly into the Dark Reign, demons packed in tight like every other night he had come, the smell of sulfur hitting him stronger then it ever had. He shook his head trying to push the revolting smell out of his senses. He walked up the bar, Natasha eyeing him, she flirted with the man she had been talking to for a second longer. She grinned wildly as she approached him, leaning forward showing her cleavage as she did so.
Bucky ignored her obvious play of attention, as he tapped the bar counter. He scanned the crowd briefly before turning back to her.
"What can I get you, handsome?" She asked in her usual flirty tone, she eyed him up and down, licking her lip.
"Nothing, just wanted to tell you I won't be back." He stated, casting a glance around the room again, his nerves suddenly on edge. Something had changed, he wasn't sure what it was but something had definitely changed.
"What do you mean?" She questioned him, her brows knotted up. Her eyes tracking his face, trying to read him.
"Exactly as I stated, I won't be coming back, here or to you." He sighed, finally looking over at the confused red head. His face set as stone. "Take care."
Bucky turned to leave, he wasn't sure why he felt the need to come and tell her. She was demon, she would get over it, they weren't made to get attached to anything or anyone. They were made for the sole purpose of bringing in more to line hells army.
He maneuvered his way around the bodies pack in close to the bar when Natasha's firm grasp on his shoulder pulling on him forced him to stop. He glared at her hand that held on tightly before focusing on her directly.
"What's going on?" She demand, her eyes a dark crimson, something that only succubus had.
"Nothing, I'm just done." He snipped at her, his eyes clouding over.
"It's her, the human, isn't it?" She scoffed, leaning in and smelling him. Her head jerked back, repulsion exploded across her face. "What has she done to you?"
"She hasn't done anything." His voice took on an edge, his posture turning ridged.
"That's a lie, Bucky. Don't play this game, I can smell the emotions coming off of you." She hissed back, he could feel eyes in the bar start to turn to him.
"Widow!" He hissed back, using her monicker she earned a lifetime ago, one from the dark ages. "I would quit now."
"Tell me, is she at least a good fuck?" She growled, Bucky's eyes slowly turned black as he felt the shift in the room. The shift of everyone's attention, and not the good kind. He didn't want to fight, but he knew if they pushed him he would send everyone single one of them back to hell.
"I'm leaving." He growled, his shoulders hunched up as he clenched his fists, eyes traveling the bar. The room had gone quiet and he could feel the tension rising. A sudden movement from his left, his metal arm shot out grabbing the demon by the neck. Wisp of black smoke engulfed him, slowly his military attire was back, the metal on his arm glinting wickedly in the light.
He crushed the neck that was in his hand, the demon dematerialized as he did so.
"Are we going to have a problem with that?" He asked darkly.

"Clint, you wouldn't." Steve demanded, feeling like someone just punched him in the gut.
"Steve, it's not a matter of will I or won't I. Heaven is going to find out, and when they do both of us will be cast out." Clint replied harshly.
"So save your own ass, to hell with me?" The anger in his words was not missed by Clint.
"It's nothing personal." Clint replied, turning his back on Steve.
"Just like it wasn't personal with Bucky, just doing your job." Steve snapped back before pulling the vanishing trick. Clint turned around noticing the absence, he shook his head, feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders.