22

Eons ago a demon once fell in love with an angel. This was a huge taboo for their kind are never to mix. Heaven and hell fought over how to deal with it. In the struggle they were both made human, the first and only time it happened. This angel and demon union brought two lives into the world, the only ones of their kind.
     A girl with auburn hair and a sweet face, and a boy with silver hair and a need for speed. She's was more of an angel then her twin brother, as she grew so did her powers. Able to see, know, and control things with her mind, she choose to help those around her. The angels never suspected that the hostess of The Light was part demon.
     You did as Bucky asked, thought about the building and within minutes you were standing in front of the old oak doors. Blinking hard in disbelief, you looked around, trying to get a baring on how the hell that just happened. The door creaked as it open slowly.
    "I knew you'd be back." Wanda said, her eyes scanning around. "It happened, didn't it?"
   "What?"
    "Steve, Fury took his grace." She jogged lightly to you, linking her elbow into yours. "Look, I knew the minute you walked in with him this was the outcome. I wanted to warn him but he wouldn't of listened, I could hear loud in his head."
     "Are you some kind of mind reader?" You asked bewildered as the two of your hurriedly walking down the street.
     "No, but I know things." She clipped back, looking over her shoulder. "He's in the pit, and you need to get him out. Tony's been itching to add him to his collection."
    "How though?" You asked as you marched up the steps to your building ignoring the fact that yet again you had just magically made it there.
     "I and my brother with some help." She stated as you opened your door allowing her in first.
She stopped as she crossed the threshold looking at Bucky. Wanda blinked hard a couple of times before a smile crossed her face.
"I see you have returned Bucky." She said finally walking in fully, the minute she was out of your way you saw the difference. His wings were stretched out on either side, brilliant long white feathers covered every part. No longer could you see the scars that had covered the arch.
"Wanda, tell me." He breathed, a smile trying to play across his face.
"That you, a fallen angel casted to hell a millennia ago, a demon forged through pain has finally gotten gotten his grace back?" She said, walking over to your sink, grabbing a metal mixing bowl and filling it. "Bucky, heaven could never take your grace fully from you. There was always a part of it still in you, hidden down in the deepest part of your being. But yes, you have your grace back."
Bucky's eyes flicked over to you, the look of pure joy brightening them. Your heart lifted for him, but there was a fear in you for Steve. You turned to Wanda.
    "So how do we get Steve out?" You asked as she set the bowl in the counter.
    "That's going to be tricky," she replied, pulling a random bag of herbs from her pocket. She open the baggie and rifled through it her eyes slowly turning red as she focused. "I have to call my brother."
     "Wait, you have a brother?" Bucky asked, walking over to the counter as she pinched out the ones she needed sprinkling them on the surface.
     "Yes, a twin actually." She responded, grabbing the bowl and setting it of the stove. She turned the knob, flames shooting out around the edges of it. "He is twelve minutes older, and is incredibly fast."
     "Hold up." Bucky said, looking over to you and then back her as she moved about your kitchen collecting random items along the way. "Are you, you're.."
    She turned to face you both, her eyes glowing red, red wisps of smoke falling like tendrils from her fingertips. She smiled over to him, before grabbing the knife next to her and slicing open her palm. She turned back to the bowl and dropped some in as she clenched her fist.
      "What is she?" You asked looking over to Bucky who looked floored.
      "She is part angel and part demon, born that way." He told you as the woman whispered something into the bowl.
      "How is that possible?" You asked him, she stood back up, waiting.
      "It's only happened once and the reason the accords were put into place. Angels and demons are not to be in direct contact, most of the time we only tried to kill each other. Except one time, and angel fell in love with a demon and the twins were born." He explained to you, a sudden sharp knock startled you, jumping in your spot.
     "That's him." She said, walking over the door. Wanda opened it and a man walked in, his eyes scanning the room. His hair was a shock of silver with darkened roots, blue eyes landing on Bucky before the turned to you.
     "Sis, you never call, never write, and now, you want my help?" He asked, his voice heavily accent as hers was.
     "Yes Pietro, there is an angel in hell we need help retrieving." She told him, he walked over to Bucky. Looking him up and down before coming over to you. He grasped both your wrists pulling them toward his body and flipping them so he could see your inner wrists.
     "You are a remarkable person, angels and demons don't attach themselves to human like this very easily." He told you looking up from your wrists. "When they mark their... prey for the lack of better words.. they generally don't keep them living for long. The fact you were chosen by both and they haven't leveled the city is an amazement in itself."
     You looked over the silver haired man to Bucky who was watching the two of you closely. 
      "Your marks have changed, though." He added slowly looking over his shoulder to Bucky. "These aren't marks of someone who has been claimed as prey, you've changed the marks as a warning not to mess with her. You love her."