21

You moved closer to the demon, biting your bottom lip. You placed your hands on his knees, kneeling so you were face to face. He leaned forward his lips found yours. At first the kisses were soft and unsure, he brought his hand up tangling it in your hair as his tongue slipped into your mouth. You leaned into him in response, Bucky snaked his free arm around you and pulled up into his lap.
You straddle him as you continued to kiss him, your hands planted firmly on his muscular chest. You could feel his heart beat beneath his shirt, as his lips slowly trailed down the side of your neck. A soft moan left your lips as he found that sensitive soft at the junction of your throat.
A knock at the door startled both of you, and you heard a deep growl escape the man under you. Your head turned toward the door, Bucky looked over as well. Slowly you turned your eyes back to Bucky, the knocking continued again.
"I should get that." You said in a hushed tone.
"Do you have to?" He asked, leaning the back of his head against the couch.
"It could be Allyson." You told him, slowly pulling your body off of him.
"It could be someone else." He slowly stood up, when you turned your back you didn't notice the look of confusion on the demons face.
Bucky stared at his hand, willing the Unholy blade to appear but nothing formed. He looked back up trying to figure out what was going on as opened the door.
"Hey, is Bucky with you?" Clint asked as you opened the door.
You went to slam the door in his face but he put his foot in the way. You glared at the angel, not moving from the door way, refusing to let him see in your apartment. Clint let out a deep sigh and ran his hand through his hair.
"Look, I don't know what you were told but I come out of concern." Clint told you, you shook your head at him. "God damn it, is he here or not!"
"What to you want?" Bucky demanded roughly grabbing the door from your hand and throwing it open.
You looked just over your shoulder at him, his body was tense. The clicking from his arm audible, his chest was puffed out. His bright blues staring daggers in the other man, you narrowed your eyes at Bucky. His eyes almost seemed to glow as he glared down the other man.
"It's Steve." Clint took a deep breath. "He's in the pit."
"Let me guess, you ratted him out?" Bucky's words were clipped.
"No, I didn't. I learned from my last mistake, somethings are far more important then rules." Clint snapped back. "Fury found out some how that he was still see her."
"Who took his grace?" Bucky asked, his tone didn't change as he turned away, allowing Clint passage into the apartment.
"Loki." Clint walked in, you closed the door behind him.
"Loki?" Bucky whirled around, brows pinched together.
"Yeah, who else would it be?"
"That bastard." Bucky half chuckled he walked over to one of your windows and looked out.
"I'm lost." You spoke up, Clint looked over at you, it seemed he had forgotten you were there. "Who's Loki?"
"Loki, he's an angel, him and his brother Thor are the punishers in heaven." Clint replied. "They take an angels grace when they fall."
"Okay, I think." You leaned against your counter top of your kitchen bar.
"When you don't follow the rules in heaven you're punished, if they are severe enough they throw you down to hell." Bucky spoke up, he turned back around a smirk on his face. "But Loki, he's a sneaky bastard. He's in and out of Hell all the time."
"That's not possible." Clint stated looking over at the other man.
"Really? How do you think we got in heaven for the war?" Bucky shook his head. "There are ways in and out of heaven and hell with out the gate keeper seeing."
"Okay then, what do we do?" You asked, crossing your arms.
"We, don't do anything. You can't go down there sweet heart." Bucky smiled walking over to you.
"And why the hell not?" You quipped back.
"Cause it's hell. I'm not going to let you down there, demons don't even want to be there. Why do you think we are constantly trying to crawl out?"
"I'm not sitting out on this, I'm helping." You stated to him, daring him to argue with you.
"Bucky, I think you met your match." Clint jested.
"Actually you can, there's a restaurant I need you to go to. The Light." Bucky purred as walked over to you. "I know you know it."
    "Yeah, I went with Steve." You spoke dumbfoundedly as he pulled you in.
     "I need you to go there, I need to see Wanda, she won't see me if I go. But you, she'll follow you." His eyes held yours.
    "Why? And I don't even know how I got there." You sighed frustratedly.
    "Cause she's different, you'll intrigue her." He kissed you softly. "All you have to do is focus on the building, you'll find it."
    "How?" This was almost as crazy as last night.
     Bucky gently lifted your wrist, kissing the smooth skin on the faint glow of the heavenly mark your eyes couldn't see. Bucky held up your other wrist, his mark, the demon one was fading. Again he eyes mixed with confusion as he looked at it.
    "Bucky?" You asked, sensing something was wrong.
    "You just will, love." His face relaxed as his eyes met yours.