When you meet each other (H)

Jim

Since you moved to Acadia, It was your first day of school and you wanted to look your best so you fixed yourself up, ran down stairs to eat breakfast "ready for school, (Y/N)" your dad said as you looked nervous "Yeah, Totally ready for the challenges" you joked as your dad chuckled, he gets up from his chair and grabs his keys. "I'll be in the car waiting" he said while walking out the door. you finished up your breakfast and grabbed your backpack as you headed out the door "have a good day at school!" your mom yelled as you said good-bye.

~time skipped~

"here we are " said your dad, you took a deep breathe and opened the car door as you got out "have a good day, princess" your dad joked as you blushed deeply and slammed the door, your dad laughed then drive off to work. 'okay, it's a new day new life and everything will go out fine. what could happen' you thought right before you bumped into someone as you fell to the ground "oh my god! are you okay " the boy panicked as he helped you up "yeah I'm okay-" you stopped when you took notice of the boys face "good, I'm Jim" he introduced himself, you felt heat across your cheeks "I-I'm (Y/N)" "nice to meet you" you both stared at each other until the late bell rang. 'SHIT' you thought as you sprint to the school "I'LL SEE YOU LATER" Jim yelled as you smiled and ran inside.

Toby

You were in the park, writing in your dairy. You wanted to have something exciting in your life but it never happened until this day. you packed your stuff up as you walked off before you saw Jim running in...armor? You also saw toby running after him you were curious of what was going on, so you followed. You stopped at the corner of the building as you listen "do you think we lost them" Jim panted 'lost who' you though "I believe so" Toby sighed deeply. you were about to jumped out only until you saw a flash of blue light as you stumbled while rubbing your eyes "(Y/N)! What are you doing here?!" Toby was shocked as you looked at them "well I going to ask you something until you shined a flashlight at me" you lied as Jim walked off, giving you two sometime to talk. you looked at Jim and back at Toby "so what were you going to ask me?" he asked, you tried to come up with something but you sighed "Toby listen the truth is-" "TOBY! HURRY UP" Jim yelled, Toby panicked as he rusted to Jim "SORRY(Y/N)!!! IHAVETOGO!!TALKTOYOULATER!!!". you giggled and smirked to yourself as you thought 'what am I going to do with that boy'.

Steve

(After he became a creepslayer)

you and Steve were friends when ya'll in 7th graded and when he changed after his dad left. he became the bully of the school but you were never bothered by him because he doesn't to lose your friendship with him. until after he assigned himself as 'King of Arcadia' he was scared of something and was distracted more often. you wondered why he's acting like this but you never asked.

~the next day~

You were digging through you locker until you heard three small knocks on your locker door, you groaned in frustration as you slammed your locker door closed "Steve I told you, I'm not going to your football game" you grouched. Steve was trying to convince you all day but you denied it "Please! come to my football game (Y/N)!!! Just this once please" he begged on his knees as everyone was watching, you felt really nervous by the attention. "OKAY!...okay if I go to your stupid game, will you stop being like an little kid!" you said angrily, Steve looks up at you "yes, I'll stop" he sobbed. You sighed and pat his head "then I'll see you there" you said before walking off. Steve jumped up happily and pumped his arms in the air "YES!!"

Eli

(before he became a creepslayer)

you were walking through the hallways until you heard a few kids laughing as you went to go search, you saw tall kids shoving a kid in his locker. you decided to walk up to them and stopped on what they were doing. "um excuse me but were busy" the blonde one said as two behind him stay silent "By the looks of it, your not since your picking on a kid who has more intelligent than you are and picking on someone that is smaller than you...hmm that's like showing that your weak. Haven't notice that" you noted, Steve looked at you shocked as he growled in anger then he walked off with the other boys. You watched them leave so they won't get any idea once you turn your back and when are not to be seen, you opened the locker for Eli to come out. "thanks you, I'm Eli Pepperjack" he greeted, as he held his hand out, you stared at his hand and at him while you shook it "nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" you introduced. you both heard the late bell as Eli quickly grabbed his things "Well nice meeting you, soon at lunch" He yelped as he dashes off "okay...wait?.. I HAVE SAME CLASS WITH YOU!!!" you yelled as you ran after him.

(please don't judge, I'm really trying)