Hello again (T)

AAARRRGGHH!!!

You were walking to your home, enjoying seeing the star as they danced away. You couldn't help but think...'am I really going crazy?' you asked yourself.

-Flashback-

"(Y/N)(M/N)(L/N)!! What were you doing outside in the dark!!!" your mother yelled as your dad was standing right beside her with his arms crossed. you held onto (y/p/n) as you looked away "I...I was looking for (y/p/n), she got lost but I found her...until the goblins attack us" you mumbled catching their attention "What did you say" your mom growled "goblins, they attacked us, so me and (y/p/n) ran away but only got cornered until two boys and two trolls saved us" you finished explaining but only finding blank expressions on their faces until dad spoke "(y/n), are you feeling okay" "yes!" you yelled as they stared at you like you lost your mind "why don't y'all believe" you quietly said as your mom took a step closer to you "honey, is not that we don't believe you but we just don't think trolls and goblins are real" she said calmly. you stared at them as you put (y/p/n) down and made your way to the front door "(y/n)! where are you going now!" "ANYWHERE BUT WITH YOU TWO" you shouted as your dad gripped onto your wrist "if you dare walk out that door, good luck finding a place to stay!" he spat at you. you pulled your wrist away from him and walked out of the door, leaving your mom and dad.

-end of flashback-

you decided to sit on a bench just as when you felt a cold touch on your shoulder as you quickly turned around and sighed in relief once you realized it was the same troll from earlier "Hey there" you said happily. He smile back as he looks around and back at you "why is girl alone?" he asked, you didn't...well couldn't find the right words "I...well I...ran away" you sighed as he tilts his head "why run?" "they didn't believe me and my dad tested me, So yay" you didn't felt like explaining yourself until he gently picks you up and walks off "uh where are we going?" you asked. He lets you crawl to his back "To wingman" he said happily but left you questioning 'who's wingman??'

Blinky

-the next day-

You woke up and carefully getting out of bed, before heading out of the house. You quickly got to your bike and rode off to the bridge, just as when you made it to the bridge's shadow. You just waited there...until a portal opened as it revealed a blue troll making you jump, you sighed in relief once you recognized him. "It's just, Blinky" you laughed as he chuckled before walking to you "it's good to see you too, dear (y/n)" he replied. You looked over to his shoulder only to see Clair and the others "hey Clair" "Hey... how are your leg" she asked making you looking t it and back at her "it's good, not as painful as last time" you answered, Blinky helped you get off your bike and leaded you into Trollmarket. You were amazed as he smiled at you and you smiled in return "Let's take you to the librarian, so we can have a look at that knee of yours" he said before you, blinky and the others walked through trollmarket.

Draal

You were invited to Jim's house for a movie night, your parents wanted to drive you to his house but you told them no. To put it another way, your walking...in the dark but what could happen as long as you don't worry about any other things that may pop out. When you made it to Jim's house, you knocked on the door as Jim answers "oh, hey (y/n)..."he stuttered, you shook your head and smirked "hey Jim, cant wait for movie night" you replied as he tried to block the inside of the house making you raise a brow. He looks inside and back at you "yeah totally, just waiting for SOME GUY TO GET HIS BIG BUTT OUT OF THE KITCHEN" He yelled while looking inside. You wondered in your head as you knew from the spot 'it's that troll!' you thought "so same thing tomorrow then" you continued, grabbing his attention "oh sure" "I'll be back then" "that will be great". You turned your back to get him off guard as you quickly turn back around and tackled him as both of y'all are in inside of the house, you quickly get up when you saw the troll making his way to the basement "Hey big guy!" you grabbed his attention. He turned towards your direction as he ran to you making it feel like there a earthquake until he picked you up and hugged you "Human girl!" he beamed while Jim just watched "Draal, you know her" he asked as Draal nodded "she stumbled into the basement and screamed...I think that was my fault" he claimed. You patted his arm repeatedly to get his attention until he noticed and lets go as you gasped for air "thank you" you choked