Aliens part 2

Hello again:

Krel

You were heading over to the science fair, bring your solar system project. It was quite heavy as you wobbled a bit "here let me help" a strange familiar voice was heard. When the person helps you put your project on the table. You look at the person and noticed it was the boy from before, you were shocked but he was more shocked than you "uh H-hi" he greeted as you raised a brow "hello" you answered. You both looked away as silence was in between you two yet it wasn't long until he spoke "I'm sorry about before, I don't know what happen to me" he said, making you look at him "It's... Alright I guess" you guessed as he lend his hand out. You starred at him then smiled before shaking his hand "I-I'm Krel" he introduced. You could see how nervous he was, which made you giggled "I'm (Y/N)" you answered before letting go "After this do you wanna hang out" you asked as he nods "Yes! Of course!" He smiled happily.

Vex

He snuck out of the house, hoping not to make any noises as he made his way down town. He wanted to know more about the town until he heard a female cry and followed the sound, Soon after he found himself in the woods. He looks around and heard the cry again, he slowly walks to the sound then noticed it was you from before...you were bleeding...really bad. He took a step forward, catching your attention as you tried to move away but you bleed out more "Hold still,Vex is not here to hurt you" He told you. You didn't want to listen but you have not choice as he got closer and moves your hand from your side to see your wound. He looks at you then frown "vex will take you to mother, she'll heal you" He said as picks you up. You hissed in pain then held onto your side to stop the bleeding as he walks off with you in his arms.

General Morando

He woke up on the couch. He looks around curiously until he heard footsteps coming towards his Direction. He looks around to find his weapon but then notice it's sitting way across from him, he tries to reach it but you quickly took it away and place it in a drawer "well someone's up" she said as you put a bowl of warm water. He looks at you then looks back at the bowl "why are you helping me?" He asked, making you turn to him "because...it's always nice to help a neighbor out" you said as you carefully start unwrapping his leg then grabs a rag and dumped it in the warm water. Morando watched you carefully, making sure you're not pulling any tricks but then you gently place the rag on his leg. He hissed a bit then calm down and looks at you as you gave a soft smile. He couldn't help but admire the smile.

Zeron Alpha

You wandered in the woods once again to see if you can find the creature again, you got your notebook  to write down things that are weird. It took hours, you started to loose hope...thinking that you must be dreaming. So, you decided to go back home and forget about the search as you leave the woods, forgetting about your notebook.
-

At your house-
(cause I'm lazy)
You started to unpack your bag, as you put your stuff away then noticed that your notebook is missing "don't  tell me, I left it in the woods" you hissed until you heard a creak behind you, making you turn around "I believe you did" a voice was heard in the shadow. You took out you scissors and held it towards him "relax, I'm  not going to hurt you" he said softly  before taking a step closer to you as he kneels down to your level but that didn't make you lower the scissors  down. He slowly shook his head as he reach over to his pouch and opened it, you tilted your head and stared at to pouch. He pulled out your notebook and hands it to you, you put the scissors down and quickly snatched  the notebook out of his hand. He smiled softly underneath mask, seeing you happy but he looks away as you look at him "excuse me?" You called. His ears perks up and looks at you "yes?" He tilted his head "th-thank you... if you haven't found my notebook, I'll been going crazy" you said with a soft smile, He blushes a bit then looks away "my pleasure" "If you want you could always visit me" you spoke as he stands up and heads to the window "I will"

Halloween costumes:

Krel

He had a fear of it but you know his reasons, so you decided to give away candy. You were a cow as he was himself (true self)

Vex

Every since the day you were hurt, he took care of you in any way he can. You got to meet Aja and krel but Vex wouldn't let them out the house because its Halloween. You told him that they could give away candy. You were a mummy as he was Frankenstein.

General  Morando

You would watch movies based off of  Halloween like Frankenstein,  mummy, Dracula, the black lagoon and others. Morando didn't understand the meaning of Halloween but would laugh everytime you jump to the movies. You were a nurse as he was a vampire.

Zeron Alpha

He'll visit you by surprise, making you jump. You didn't like Halloween because of the huge crowds but sometimes kids will come to your house and through eggs. That pisses you off but so is he as he went outside and scared the shit out of them. You were the Egyptian goddess as he was Anubis.

Christmas/ confession roleplay:

(same thing with the other one but with your alien crush. I play as yours, you play as mine)