The Aliens Took Over The Book

(Hey guys, Since we're going to the aliens, I'll be cutting it short as possible as I can. Also... thank y'all for reading this book and the replies. It makes me feel happy on why I made this book... Now with further a do)

When you meet each other:

Krel

You were walking home, enjoying the sun's breeze until notice these two odd people staring at the squirrel in the tree. You stopped your tracks and watched them as the boy looks at you then waves, you were confused and a bunch nervous. You wanted to leave but your feet walked to them while you panicked in the inside. The boy called his sister to look as she waves at you too "Finally crossed our path" the girl said as the boy nods "Do you think she'll be-" when he looked into your eyes. He blushes hard as he turns away and runs, the girl looks over to her brother and runs after him. You sighed in relief and continued walking home, but something bugged you about him.

Vex
(Alien self)

He stayed in the house, watching over the place as the two were at school. He wanted to know more about earth. So he went to the living room and turned on the TV as it was on the National Discovery Channel. He hummed to himself until he heard a crash the back yard. He grabs his weapon and ran to the backyard, forgetting about his human form. He looks around the yard but saw nothing. He lowered his weapon down until a tree branch hit him on the head, making him look up. Only to see a human girl snuck up in the tree. He tilted his head "Are you alright?" He asked. You turned your head to his direction. You were scared as you held on tight to the branch but the branch snapped, you fell down. Surprisingly he caught you but you were so terrified that you got out of his arms then ran off, jumping over the fence.

General Morando
(If he was the one stuck on earth)

You were walking to your home, tired of your bosses complains about the other workers. When you got home, you've noticed your garage door opened "did I forgot to close it this morning?" You asked yourself. You made your way to the garage door then grabbed the chain to closed it but something on the floor caught your eye, glowing blue blood. You noticed there was a trail of it as you followed. The trail stopped at the car sheets, you raised a brow once noticed something growing underneath it. You picked up the sheets and slowly raised it, you gasped a bit when you saw the strange figure...wounded on the leg. It looks at you and growled a bit as it raises weapon towards you. You were scared but you didn't want to move since you're being covered in fear. It was hurt so much that it couldn't hold it's arm up for long, so it lowered his weapon down and looks at it leg. You couldn't bare to see it like this, so you landed out of hand towards it as he looks at you strangely but then soon grabbed your hand.

Zeron Alpha

You enjoyed the woods when you were little, but now since you have school to deal with. You just handle pressure so much cuz of the drama and every other social anxiety. You explored the woods one last time before heading home until you noticed a soft growl, it was coming closer... You quickly climb to the nearest tree and stayed hidden behind leaves. You notice a dog-like creature walk by, good thing it didn't notice you but when your hand slipped from the branch. It quickly snapped his head towards you as you dangled from the branch, you try to pull yourself up but your arms only got more tired until finally you lost your grip. You fell down while hitting branch to branch, on the last Branch you finally blacked out but it wasn't long until you notice something or someone caught you. You try to make your vision clear but everything just went dark.

Moments later...

You woke up on a bench in a park oh, you got up and looked around but you didn't see any sign of the dog like creature.

What they do when they thought of you:

Krel

He couldn't stop talking about you, every night when it passed by, he always thinks of you. He actually understands of how Aja feel around Steve but to him, he was actually terrified.

Vex

It wasn't long until he noticed that he wasn't in his human flesh form. He hated himself for that but... he didn't regret it. First time ever he actually enjoyed being seen in his real self. But one thing he didn't understand...Why we're you in a tree?

General Morando

You couldn't even understand on why you help him, but you did. Ever since you found him underneath that car sheet, he could still see the fear in your eyes but that didn't stop to you. You stayed inside your home, questioning about you more and more...

Zeron Alpha

Ever since you fell out of that tree, he felt his own body moved like a speed of light and caught you before you hit the ground. He was so confused, every day when he pass by that tree. You fell out of. He will search around it and climbs on it, just to search for you. Even at night when it's safe, he'll always walk to the park and see if you're still on that bench.

(Part 2 coming soon)