When you meet each other (T)

AAARRRGGHH!!!

(Y/P/N)= Your Pet's Name

-It was night fall-

You were looking for your (cat/dog) around the house because since you let (him/her) out but they didn't came back, they always came back when you call they're name but this time things were getting weird. You grabbed a flashlight and head out of the door, you called (Y/P/N) but they didn't respond as you walked further away from your home. You searched in every street, the park, and ally way until you decided to look in one more ally way when suddenly you hear something in the trash can. A sound appeared behind you, when you quickly turned around to the sound. It was your pet as you sighed in relief but then froze " thank god!.. Is just you. Wait, if your here then whose in there" you said. While hearing the trash can banging and hitting against the garbage. Without any warning a white goblin jumped out as you stepped back, with your pet (growling/hissing) at the creature you quickly picked them up and ran off but the blood goblins following your scent. the blood goblins were speeding up and trapping you into a dead ended just when they cornered you on every direction, you thought it was your ended until you heard a voice "FOR THE GLORY OF MERLIN, DAYLIGHT IS MINE TO COMMAND!!" the voice shouted grabbing the goblins attention as you quickly hid behind the garbage.

*SLASH*...*GROWLS*...*SPLAT*

The only things you heard from to fight outside when everything became silent 'why is it so quiet?!' you questioned to yourself. While taking a peek, you saw a lot of deceased goblins and seeing two giant rock-like creature chatting with the two boys but one of the rock creatures took noticed as you quickly looked away. The rock creature walked towards you as he was moving the garbage aside revealing you. But when you looked at him, you were spooked and moved away from him. Not only he is a scary but he looked friendly as he leaded you his hand as much as you were scared by the goblin. After all, him and his friends did saved you. So you grabbed his hand and by the time you were going to asked his name, but instead his friends were calling him "see girl tomorrow" he said then lets go of your hand as he ran to his friends. You watched him leave as your head starts feeling confusion and wonder but besides that you looked at (Y/P/N) and smiled "well, at least we both are safe" you said when you started to walk back home.

Blinky

You and Claire were hanging out at the museum looking at the history painting and statues, it was nice of Claire to take you here "So...Claire, how are things going with you and Jim" you asked while she looked at you and smiled "things are going great, we always hang out at the cliffside to watch the sun go down" she replied before looking back at the statues. You were thinking of how wonderful they are together and thinking how their kids may look like as you laughed a bit. At the end of exploring in the museum ya'll both walked outside as the sun was going down "Aw Fudge Nuggets!!" she hissed, looking at how late it was "what's wrong" you questioned. She looked at you "I have to meet Jim and Toby at the...my house, I'll see you later" she answered before running off. However, you curious of how strange she just acted so you followed her.

-at the bridge-

Claire rod her bike under the bridge and waited as you crawled on the grassy ground, watched from above until you saw Jim and Toby appear out of the bridge's shadow also these two creatures followed behind them. You leaned in close to hear what they were saying but the only word you hear was 'kill...ahead?' you thought to yourself until your hand slipped which cause you to grabbed their attention as you rolled off the side and stopped when you hit the bottom "(Y/N)! What are you doing here!?" Claire yelled. The blue rock creature walked towards you as he helped you up, with your pants ripped and scrapes or scratches on your knees while you thanked the blue one then walked to Claire ignoring the pain " you thought I really would believe your lie like after all you are meeting Jim and Toby 'at your house'..." you said sarcastic. Claire should have know that you could catch a lie that spills from her mouth as the blue one spoke "Well since we are all here, we need to explain everything to our new friend tomorrow" he said while giving you support with your leg, you thanked him again for the help "but for now you need to head home" he continued. You nodded and asked for them to take you home as so they did.