Hello again (H)

Jim

It was almost time for school to be over as you were lost in your thoughts, looking at the ground. Until when you bumped into someone "oh I'm sorry- Jim?!" you shouted as he nervously laughs and rubs the back of his neck "sorry if I scared you (Y/N)" "what! scared me? Pfft not even" you lied. Jim giggled which made you blush "anyway I was wondering If you want to visit at my house" he asked, you froze then nodded slowly "yes" you smiled as he smiled back "that's good, see you there" he said before running to his friend. You stood there with a smile on your face 'This is the best day ever' you thought until you heard your dad honk his horn as you quickly ran towards the car, happily.

Toby

You were walking home listening to music, entering into your house and headed up stairs to your room until your heard a loud thump. You took out your ear buds and ran to your room but only seeing Jim and Toby "What are you to doing here!?" you yelled as toby smiled nervously "We...were just wanted to... surprise you cuz we..." toby looked at Jim "felt sorry for not talking to you as  much since we meant!" Jim finished his sentence as toby nodded in agreement "okay, but if you wanted to visit me it doesn't mean that you have to crawl through my window" you explained. They both looked at the open window behind them and back at you "we... done this with Claire too" toby added. You giggled and took them down stairs to watch T.V and have snacks.

Steve

You made to the football game when the day was over. It was pretty crowded until you looked over at Steve as he was waving at you happily, you walked towards him wondering 'why did he went in so much trouble just to see me' you thought. He looked happy on see you "You actually came, I thought you would just bell on me" he nervously said. You shook your head and smiled "come on, did you really think i'll do such a thing" you laughed as he looks at the people taking at the seats until an idea popped in his head and looked backed at you "I have an idea" he said before grabbing your hand. When the both of you quickly ran behind the bleachers and watched the game from the gaps of the seat as you looked at Steve and smiled softly.

Eli

You were walking to your next class, wandering who might be your teacher until you walked in "Ah (Y/N), It's nice meeting you here. Now go on, pick a seat" the Spanish teacher spoke. You looked at everyone who was staring at you just as when you saw Eli waving, so you waved back and took a seat behind him "I didn't know that you had the same class as I do" he quietly said, trying not to get caught "hehe lucky I guess" you giggled before looking at the teacher. lust when you were about to leave the school when the was over, you heard Eli calling your name as you turned around and see him running to you "(Y/N) I was wondering if you want to hang out at my place? I-IF you W-want to" he stuttered a bit. you nodded at him before walking off, leaving a smiled on his face.