When you meet each other (C)

(Okay so before I start, in this one is more likely your an adult with Strickler Because I don't want any DreamWorks Trollhunters characters to be a pedophile to any readers...sorry .  I hope you enjoy this one. Enjoy :-). )

Strickler

You worked at the café near the moped store as you were cleaning the counter until a tall man walked in the café making you look at him and he sat at a table away from other people, you felt bad while you walked over to him with a pencil and notebook in hand "Hello sir welcome to the café , may I take your order" you said cheerfully so he can also cheer up. But that didn't help as he looked over to you and put on a fake smiled "coffee please" he asked, trying not to make eye contact, you nodded before walking off to the counter. You poured the coffee in two coffee cups and checked out for break as you walked over to him, handing out his coffee while you placed yours across from him"oh I only order one" he noted as you pulled out your chair and sat down across from him "I know, I just don't like seeing people alone" you explained. He was stunned as he grabbed his cup and took a sip before talking but you cut him off "If your going to say that your not alone, don't I been through that and I know when someone is alone" you noted, as he just stared, before giggling "I'm sorry about my trouble that I brought here" "Oh! its fine I also do something like this at bars" you chuckled. He was surprised that someone saw right through him and was interested about you "so what was you problem about being alone?" he questioned, you looked out the window and let out a sigh "two years ago, I dated this good looking guy. He would treat me like the only lady in the world, until I found out that he was secretly dating another girl that was more richer than me...and he told me that nobody will ever love me as he did and said that I wasn't perfect nor the woman he first laid eyes on" you said sadly, he felt guilty for bringing back the past "I-I'm sorry for ask-" "Don't be, I'm not sorry for myself cause he said I'm not perfect" you smirked looking into his eyes.  He felt a heart skipped a beat as he started into yours "W-well I have t-to go" he stuttered before getting up from his seat, he brought out his wallet and pulled out ten dollars for a tip "I'll be seeing you later" he said before making his way out the door. You got up from your seat and grabbed the two dishes as  you spotted a string of paper that says his phone number. 'Oh Shit' you thought.

NotEnrique

you were Claire's friend and she chose you to baby sit Enrique for her after what you heard about Jim's babysitting job, it was horrible. You made it to Claire's house and knocked on the door as Claire opened it "Oh! (Y/N), thank god your here" she said as she pulled you inside. Claire closed the door behind you two as you see Enrique on his little baby swing before he laughed while reaching out for you, Claire giggled and looked towards you "okay before I, make sure his goes to bed after he eats, change, and-" she noted before you gutted her off "okay I will" you smiled before she walked out and closed the door. You looked over at Enrique as he squeals happily while you set your bag down and walked over to him, picking him up from his baby swing as you smiled at him "Ready for Enrique and (Y/N) time" you said it cutely making him hug your face happily. You sat at the couch and put him on your lap as you started shaking your leg, all he did was making baby sounds while you grabbed the remote then turn on the tv, watching some baby cartoons as he squealed in joy. You giggled before setting him on the floor "hold on I'll be right back" you said before walking to your bag, grabbing the baby keys until you heard a voice "Hey sis...Yeah your friend and Enrique is doing fine...their both watching some weird baby shows" the voice explained through the phone as you walked towards where you heard it before  seeing a stitch looking-creature on the counter talking to..."Don't worry, Claire nothing bad would happen-" he was cut off when he saw you until all you hear was Claire's voice "NotEnrique...NOTENRIQUE WHAT HAPPENED!!" she shouted. He quickly put the phone on hold before she started yelling at him in Spanish as the silents was broke when he opened his mouth "so...hehe...How's your day?" he asked nervously, You jumped a little as you stepped back into the living room before grabbing Enrique and dashed up stairs to Claire's room. He picked up the phone and took it off hold "JURO POR DIOS QUE SI SU DUELO, YO TE CHASE ABAJO Y ASEGURARME DE QUE NO VE LA LUZ DEL DÍA OTRA VEZ!!!" she shouted as he choked while trying to speak "S-sis, Your Fr-friend saw me" "QUÉ!?" she yelled again as he moved the phone away before he lost his hearing "Where are they" she asked angrily, he ran up stairs with down phone in his hand and knocked on Claire's door only hearing Enrique's laughter "In your room" he said. A portal appeared behind him as Claire walked through it before it disappeared as she knocked on her door "(Y/N) its me, Claire" she said softly, you slowly opened the door, revealing you face and Enrique as he awe once he saw Claire while reaching out for her. She grabbed him from you arms and hugged "is my niñito, okay" she asked worriedly as you stared at her staff before nodding "he's okay, besides sorry if I couldn't get him to sleep" you sighed "It's okay, I'll explain everything tomorrow" she said softly. While pinning the small creature down with her staff "All right I'll you tomorrow then" you said nervously before making your way out of the room, heading down stairs while you grabbed your things until you heard arguing up stairs but you shook it off then walked out the door.