In This Moment

YUURI POV

???: "Come on now Pig why don't you say something." I was run into the wall and I tear up shaking as a stranger laughs holding my shirt while his gang surrounds him like a pack of wolfs. "Awww is he going to cry" a hand was aggressively trusted beside me and I start to hyperventilate and I look at the man in front of me. P-Please don't..... I can't handle anyone this close to me unless it's Victor please! SOMEONE HELP ME!! VICTOR?!! ANY- I get punched in the gut and dropped before he grabs my face squeezing it. "There are the tears. Hmm but it's strange typically normal people would be crying and screaming for help because- Oh~! No wait I remember." He then moved his hand to my throat and holds it tight. "You can't speak. You're just a useless human being who is broken and without a voice. I don't know why anyone would take pity on a freak like you a-"

Victor: "YUURI!" I look over and I see Victor standing there in shock. I have never been chucked out before. So my face was turning blue and I was really weak. I shakily move my hand up and Victor wastes no time. He drops his things and pulls the student away from me to that he hit the opposite wall. I gasp and start coughing hard my breath uncontrollable and my mind not working. Victor kneels down and he hugs me and rubs my back guarding me from the people behind us. "Slow breaths flower. I won't let them get you." I hide my head and try to breathe but it's all shallow because I was so panicked. I won't be able to breathe properly if I know they are there! They will hurt Victor! They will hurt me! I-I'm so sorry Victor I didn't mean for this to happen! I didn't mean to cause so much hurt! I didn't- Victor then was torn away from me and jump.

???: "You son of a-" I see a punch getting winded up and out of fear and I did something I never thought I would do. I lost myself and I screamed at the top of my lungs but right after I stared to cough hard and feel my throat burn because I just pushed myself. Victor freezes up and looks at me tears in his eyes. The student then looks at me growling.

???: "Are you kidding me?! What type of-" Victor then grabs his shirt and pulls him close to him.

Victor: "Leave. NOW!!!" The student shakes and Victor tossed him before taking to steps to properly chase him off. I'm still coughing and wheezing.

—— TIME SKIP ——

Doctor: "Yes I'm afraid that Yuuri damaged his vocal cords further. They can't handle much strain so producing a scream laugh or cry that is out of his vocal range will have effects on his body." My mother looks at me and I tear up. "The good thing is that it should hopefully heal and any sounds where you able to produce without harming yourself should still be available to you within a few days. As long as you are gentle in making noises you will recover."

//Okay. Thank you Doctor.// my mom translates what I said and he nodded before leaving the room. My mom put my hand on my leg gently rubbing it and I sniffle standing up and holding my arms. //Can we go home?//

Mom: "Yes Of corse we can" Mom and I then walked out of the doctors office and back home where I just walked to my room and sat on my bed hiding under the covers. I'm not sure how long I was hiding for but in a moments time I heard a knock and a familiar voice.

Victor: "Flower? Are you on here?" I shake and the door is opened slightly, I look at Victor and wave my eyes red. He sighs and walks in closing the door and sitting on my bed cross legged and taking the covers from off of my head but not from around my body and kissing my forehead.

//I hurt myself..... I hurt myself so bad Victor.....// Victor looked almost speechless as my hands are shaky. //A FLOWER DOSNT HIRT THEM SE-// I then feel Victor pull me close to him and hold my head as I'm cuddled into his neck. W-What?! Why did victor-

Victor: "Please.... don't say that..... I- Yuuri it hurts me so much to hear you saw such awful things..... A-And I know it's hard and I know I can't understand but please Yuuri..... You're a flower and a gem because that's what I see. It's what I have always seen. Not one day has passed that I have wished for you to be hurt.... or sad. And I will take 100 punches if I need to to prove it." I choke and hug Victor tighter. Not one day has passed huh.....? Not a single day you have looked at me and wished I could speak. Wished I could sing. Wished I could comfort you with words when I can't..... within the years we have been friends their hasn't been a moment you have wished I was someone else....?! Not one?

Haha.... I find it hard to believe. But if it makes you happy then I will put a smile on my face and laugh. Because what makes me happy is seeing you happy. And if I need to believe something that may or may not be true then I will. Life is full of chances and things we don't understand and if we roll with the punches we might get somewhere or we won't. So as of right now I will enjoy the silence and you're tender embrace as my heart beats fast out of my chest and my tears fall from my cheeks staining you're shirt with the water that fell from my cheeks. Because this moment right now. It's all that truly matters. In this moment.

I'm safe.