Yuuri's Lullaby

YUURI POV

"And you will be okay without me?! You're caught up with everything you're not stressed or afraid and-" I smile and Victor stops talking and sighs. "I'm sorry.... I just don't want you getting hurt while I'm away on my trip...." I'm at the airport with Victor and he looks really nervous gripping his handle like it was a lifeline, his knuckles turning white. I notice and gently put my hand on Victors. He looks up at me and I gently hug him cuddling into his chest. I can hear his heart and it's soothing. It's faster then normal though. Heh.... probably because he is scared or afraid. "Flower....." I look up at Victor and he has slight tears in his eyes. I don't know why he is leaving for a trip and frankly I'm a bit to nervous to ask. So as of right now I'm just going to assume he is heading out to Vancouver because of a school opportunity. I stand up strait and lift my hands.

//I will be fine Victor. Don't you worry about me. B-But..... can I ask you a favour?// Victor nods and I turn red. //You know I have trouble sleeping and whenever you sing to me it makes me feel better and helps me fall asleep better so do you think when it's about 10 pm here....? Could you call me and sing me a song?" Victor didn't respond right away and his face was a bit bit but he nods and happily smiles.

Victor: "Of corse I can Flower~" Area 2 was then called and Victor looked up and shook. "Oh Yuuri I need to go now but I will see you in 5 days. Okay?!"

//Okay.// Victor then gently plants a kiss on my head before hugging me. I swallow hard and in my head I spoke. I love you. But I couldn't sign it. Victor then let's me go and I watch as he walks off with his stuff and boards the airplane. After that I leave and walk back home where I am greeted by my mother. I hug her before I say I'm going to take a shower. My mom nods and when I get into the shower I just stand stick still and thinking. My black hair slicked back and my brown eyes exposed with no glasses as the water hits my bare skin and steam rises and spills from in between the cracks of my curtains. I miss him..... I already miss Victor..... it feels so strange that if I have a nightmare I can't just run over to Victors house in tears and ask him to hold me because I was afraid. And it's so weird to not have him wake me up in the morning..... and I find it weird that I won't hear the name flower spill from his lips while the sun is still in the sky. And..... I tear up and sniffle. I'm afraid that no one will help me or hug me if I get hurt. The world is dangerous right now for me. I have no place safe other then home. Victor was always my safe place. His arms guarded me as they held me tight and the warmth of his chest made my heart beat fast. What will I do if I get attacked..... what will I do....?!

—— TIME SKIP ——

It's 10 pm and I'm laying in my bed listening to the clock tick and the time count down. It then turned 10:01 pm and I rested my head in my pillow. Victor is late..... I move my phone onto the side desk and roll onto my side. Victor is always on time for calls.... so I don't understand why he- my phone then vibrates and I sit up and grab it expecting a call but it was a text.

Victor: >Yuuri I am so so so so sorry I don't know if I will be able to sing to you tonight..... I have a performance and it will last all day..... I'm so sorry Flower....< I tear up and sigh letting my hand fall with my phone still in it. I shouldn't have asked him. Victor is busy I should have thought about that.....

>It's okay Victor. Can you sing tomorrow?< There was a silence and I shake.

Victor: >Yuuri I can't until the last day..... I'm so sorry. I will make you're song special okay?< yea.... I understand.

>Oh. Alright. I will talk to you in 5 days.<

Victor: >Goodnight my flower. I love you< I see Victor type I love you and I sit up straight red faced and smile making a squeaking noice of happiness.

>I... I love you too<

—— TIME SKIP ——

Thank god the week week went by smoothly I didn't get hurt and I stayed away from trouble. But just today I was sitting under the cherry blossom trees and I was crying a bit because I was alone..... but when it hit 10 pm my phone ringed. I smile and pick it up and I make a happy noise. And directly after I hear. A piano?!!! The song started off soft and beautiful and I put it on speakerphone and grab my pillow resting my head on it in shock. I never knew Victor could play the piano.... Neither did I know he was so good at it. I can feel everything he is feeling and nothing is forced nothing is rushed it was just Victor playing with all of his heart over the piano. And  right in the middle of the song it became more intense with other instalments coming in and a vocalist who was singing ahhhs. I begin to cry and cover my mouth. They where all amazing but the piano. The piano was what stood out to me. Because it was my best friend playing it. And as each and every note came out of the speaker my heart beat faster and faster until. The song ended and the crowd cheered. I hear Victor laugh and then cry because of the relief and take a bow before picking up his phone and leaving the stage.

Victor: "What did you think of you're lullaby Yuuri?"