Voice

VICTOR POV

"You will be alright.... Okay Flower?" Yuuri is sitting on a hospital bed in Hasetsu hospital. He was changed into a hospital gown and just a few seconds ago he was panicking. Both of my hands where holding his, my thumbs gently stoking the top of his hands as I look at him. Yuuri sniffles and nods tears still running down his face as he shakes. Yuuri can't go into the surgery like this he is to panicked and afraid. "Yuuri......? I want you to look at me okay? Just look at me and listen. I'm going to sing to you so that you can calm down. Is that okay?" Yuuri sniffles and nods before I sit on the bed and bring him close to me and start singing one of my songs that was about love. It's in Russian and I chose a Russian song specifically because I know how much Yuuri loves my voice when I sing in my native tongue. Yuuri hides his face in my neck as I sing and I see the doctor walk in and I look at him and he gives me the. 'Do you need one more minute?' Hand gesture. I nod and they nod back before leaving. Yuuri needs to calm down soon I can't send him in so afraid. But me singing seems to be working I can feel his fingers gently tapping my back to the rhythm of the piano of what I would be singing to and it warms my heart that he knows it. Sooner or later the song had to end and when it did Yuuri seemed to be doing a bit better. His hands where on my back his head still hidden. "Flower.....?" I run my hands gently though his hair and push my lips together. "I think you need to go now...." Yuuri sits up and looks at me shaking. "Hey Hey Yuuri. It's okay. Shhhh I will be right beside you when you wake up." I gently press a kiss on Yuuri's lips and he kisses back before we both look at each other. "I love you."

Yuuri: //I love you too~// The Doctor came back in and both me and Yuuri look at the Doctor before Yuuri nods and I stand up and hug him.

"I will see you soon. Don't stop fighting. Not even for a second. Okay?" Yuuri looks back at me nodding.

Yuuri: //Okay.// I then watched as they took Yuuri away from me and to an operation room.... the hospital felt dark and just grey after that. A nurse showed me to a waiting room and I knew I would be waiting there for a while.... the sound of people talking and announcements over the intercom filled the hospital along with doctors running up and down the hallways. I'm not going to lie. I'm scared. I need him to live. I just need to....! Yet all of that changed when I heard an alert. They said it was in operation room 5. The room Yuuri was in.....! I felt my heart sink and shatter. No. He is supposed to live! He is supposed to- I'm helpless and I can't do anything so all I do is shake and cry in my seat while doctors quickly rush to help. That sound. It's horrible. The sound of panic and fear. Tears are staining my face and hitting the plastic seat I'm sitting on.

"Y-Yuuri don't you dare! Don't you dare die!! I-" I then see my necklace and I hold it in my hands looking up hearting things that I never wanted to hear like 'He isn't responding' or 'We might need to cut life support' Yuuri said to not wish for him but he is all I have left. So without a second thought I open the bottle and let he pedal fall onto my hand and with shaky breath I wish.

Please. Please I wish for Yuuri To live and to be happy and have a voice of his own so that one day he can sing his own songs.

I blew the pedal out of my hands and watched as it flew threw the hospital and out the door and in that moment. In that fleeting moment. I heard.

A heartbeat. My head tilts up as doctors looked relived. I heard signs of good news. Y-You mean.... the wish worked?! I looked down at my hands and cover my face. Yuuri really did make my wish come true. I smile and start laughing out of relief tears still falling.

My flower. My Yuuri. He is alive.

—— TIME SKIP ——

The operation was finished successfully. With Yuuri being brought back to a room to relax. When I was able to see him he was sitting up right listing to a doctor. I stayed silent until the doctor stood up and smiled at Yuuri and walked away. Yuuri looked over at me and he smiled before I run over and hug him when I pulled away Yuuri felt his throat, obvious that he was happy and relived. Tears where streaming down my face but I had a smile on my face as I wiped them away shaking. And holding my necklace. I don't regret what I did. And I don't think I ever will. If I lost Yuuri I honestly don't know what I would have done. Yuuri then looks at my necklace and he grabs it gently in the palm of his hand and looking at me with shock in his eyes. All I could do was nod.

"I wanted to save you're life even if it meant using the one thing I hold dear and close to my heart I couldn't loose you and you said..... you said you would make my wish came true and you did! Y-You did...." tears streamed down my face as I smiled. "Thank you Yuuri. Thank you for loving so that I can love you. Because I do." I press a gentle kiss into Yuuri's forehead and brush his hair back. "I love you Flower." Yuuri smiles and looks at me and opens his mouth to speak and-

Yuuri: "I love you too Victor~"

His voice is even more beautiful then his laugh.