I Missed You

YAKOV POV

Adjudicator: "You're pupil is running late Yakov." I grumble looking down at my watch. How many times have I told Vitya to be on time for exams.... this isn't middle school and he has a live audience because it's his final. This boy is going to make me loose more hair.... I swear to- The doors then swing open to show a platinum haired blue eyed man holding a book full of music. I smack my face and Victor looks at me and laughs with obvious guilt in his voice. Victor runs over to me panting and I look at him.

Victor: "H-Hey..... Yakov."

"Vitya you where supposed to be here 30 minuets ago what in the world where you doing?!" Victor jumps and he looks down holding the necklace he has around his neck close to him. I sigh and Victor tears up a bit. "Alright Victor look at me Alright?" He does and I grab a tissue for him. "You really stress me out you know that?"

Victor: "Sorry it just means a lot to me. I can't play without it." Victor wipes his eyes and my heart stings a bit. I have been asked why I treat Victor the way I do well to put it simply I have always wanted a son but I never could. So I just followed teaching mentoring students but the majority left because I was to stubborn or when they where done they would never contact me again but when I met Victor. He was so much different then all of my other students. He is very kind and determined but he has a sensitive side that only I as a teacher really know about. I have been mentoring him for a while and have strong memories and some sad ones. I remember Victor came to class but he looked destroyed. I asked him what was wrong but all he did was hug me and cry. I hugged him back because it really hurts me to see him sad. And up to this point we have a father son relationship. Wether that is because we put up with each other I will never truly know.

"I know you can't Vitya. It's alright." I pat his head and weakly smile. "You go and do you're best okay?" Victor smiles happily with his strange heart shaped smile and nods before walking over to the jet black grand piano. I left Victor to do his final all by himself. It's something teachers don't do often but because I knew Victor had a story to tell and it was personal I didn't want to step in his way reminding him of things he already knows. Victor placed down his book and opens it and I see the song title. Huh.... I didn't think he would name it. S I L E N T. That's a strange name to call a piece of music..... Victor takes a deep breath before he starts to play. The audience listened intently and so did I. It was a soothing piece of music almost like a lullaby. Up until the middle where it got more spastic and hectic it even made some people in the audience jump. I smile and giggle to myself. You where always one for surprising people went you Victor~ in the end. The song sounded sad like. Like it was a wish. Victor had tears in his eyes and when he played the final note everyone clapped and he looked out in the audience. I was clapping too. I'm not going to deny it. It was a beautiful piece. And I'm proud of him.

VICTOR POV

I shake at the piano and quickly stand up and take a bow and when I stand up I take my music and walk off stage. Afterwords I went to some adjudications and that lasted about the rest of the day. But in my way home I was walking back when I heard panicked footsteps behind me. I get bumped into and My book falls out of my hands causing my papers to blow.

"AH!!" The person who bumped into me shook and we booth ran around catching the papers in the air until I realized when they handed me one. Those eyes! Those are..... "Y-Yuuri?!!" They look around and turns red pointing at himself. "Yes! Are you Yuuri?!!"

Yuuri: //My name is Yuuri. Y-Yes.... And you....?!// I stay silent for a moment before giggling. He must not remember me because of my hair.

"Flower it's me~!" Yuuri's face seemed to turn to shock and tears welled up on his eyes faster then I can imagine.

Yuuri: //V.... Victor?!// I tear up also and he jumps into my arms as I drop my book in the snow to catch him. I laugh happily catching him as Yuuri latches his legs around my hips and cuddles his face in my neck and laughed. God his laugh. It's amazing~ it's so silent but I love it. Yuuri then looked at me and kissed me dead on the lips and my face burned so hot it seemed like the snow around us stoped melting. It only took Yuuri a second to realize what he did and he broke apart and stood back up shaking, red faced, and embarrassed.

Yuuri: //Oh.... I'm so sorry Victor I didn't mean to I thought-// I smile and giggle again and Yuuri stops as I pull Yuuri back and close to me and tenderly place my lips on his. Yuuri melted in my arms and wrapped his own arms around my neck holding me even closer to him. I missed him. I missed him so much and now that he is here I promise I will never let him go and to love him with all of my heart. I break away and look at Yuuri. He is looking at me with his sweet brown eyes and a warm smile I got not shortly after.

"How about we get out of the snow~?" Yuuri nods and I let him go and grab my book and brush it off before walking forward. Yuuri followed me and shyly took my hand. I look over and hold his hand back and he squeaks his face turning as red as a pomegranate as he his his face nose deep in his scarf. "I love you."