Sing With Me?

YUURI POV

I woke up the the sound of a piano and the sound of the Russian mans voice. I grumble and sit up rubbing my eyes and looking down to be reminded I'm still wearing Victors shirt. I smile my cheeks turning light pink before I take the collar in my hands and take a sniff of it and rub it on my face and giggle afterwards. Victors sent made my happy it reminded me of how safe I feel in his arms and how tiny I am compared to him and how much I like it. I slide out of the bed and stand up my bare feet pressing against the wooden floor and as I peer out of the bedroom door I see Victor practicing with Makkachin beside him. He was humming and his voice is so smooth and gentle. Although the doesn't seem to be singing English when his mouth started to move. I grab the side of the door and my face turns red when I realize that's his Russian voice! W-Wha it's so smooth and.... beautiful. And with the piano he only sounds like an angel. Victor then stops and he lifts his hands off the keyboard and smiles.

Victor: "If you wanted to listen Yuuri all you had to do was ask~" I feel my whole body tense up and I hold Victors shirt and curl my toes out of embarrassment. Victor looks back and he giggles standing up and walking over to me before pulling me into a hug. I squeak a bit and notice I'm by Victors chest so I decide to be a bit greedy and cuddle into it and listen to his heartbeat. I have always liked sound. It's just who I am. But sounds like someone's heart or musical sound seem to be what I like the most. Victor gently runs his hand though my hair and I make a happy noise. "Hey Yuuri do you want to look at me~?" I get a bit curious and in a second Victor kisses me on the lips while holding me and I heat up to the point of explosion, Victor holds me closer to him until I kiss back resting my arms on his shoulders. Victor giggles into the kiss letting his tongue explore my mouth while I die because of how flustered I am. When we broke off I just blink with my tongue out adorably and Victor smiles touching it. "Not a bad kisser Flower~" I jump and put my tongue back in my mouth.

//Hey what is that supposed to-// Victor brushes my hair to the side of my face and I sigh. I don't know what it is about Victor. But every time he touches me or kisses me I feel so defenseless. //I hate how you know how to play with my heart Victor...// Victor just smiles happily before speaking again.

Victor: "Yuuri do you want to help me with something~?" I look at Victor titling my head.

//Sure. What is it?// Victor then walks to his piano and sits down cracking his fingers as he stretched and pressed down a few keys.

Victor: "You wanted to be a vocalist when you where young right?" I jump and Victor starts playing on the piano. "Why don't you try and sing~" I tear up and hold my shirt.

//No..... Victor I don't have a voice....//

Victor: "Yes you do. It's very silent and it may only be noises but it's there. I know you can hum that's a start~ Why don't we sing together okay~?"

//Victor..... I don't think- I don't like the noises I make...// Victor sighs.

Victor: "That's a shame. The world has given you a gift. Why don't you use it~? I love you're laugh and you're sounds. They are unique and special to you. Now~ am I going to be sitting here all day playing or are you going to sing with me~?" I hold my arm and Victor clears his throat. "La la la la la~" He then looks at me. "You're turn~"

//V-Victor I-//

Victor: "Yuuri it's okay. I won't hate you. Take all the time you need~" I look down and take a deep breath before following the sound of the piano and gently humming.

"Hmm.... h-hmmm Hmm~" Victor smiles happily and I look at him.

Victor: "Yuuri that was so good~! Want to try another one~?!" To tell you the truth I do hum to myself so I shyly nod and Victor changed the style of the song for it to be more jazz. I jump and Victor giggles. "Sorry I couldn't resist. I like doing improv stuff." Victor starts tapping his foot and he starts doing a jazz like solo with all sorts of things. Like hums and ba daps before looking at me. "Come on don't be shy~" I smile and giggle a bit. Victors enthusiasm and happiness always makes my heart so happy. I then start to tap my leg and hum a bit again with Victor as he lowers down the volume of his voice and piano to match my own. This is nice~ Victor can be a child or very mature but in the moments I have with him like these I never want them to end. Victor then slides his hands across the keyboard and I stop out of shock before he ends happy and clapping his hands.

//Whoa Victor! That was incredi-// Victor then stands up and hugs me close.

Victor: "Aww Yuuri I am so proud of you~! You're voice is so beautiful~" I tear up and let the tears fall down my cheeks. M-My voice is.... but all I did was hum..... Victor looks at me and sees me crying and he tenses up. "Oh! No no no flower what's wrong...." he places his hand on my cheek and I sniffle shaking a bit.

//I..... Victor I don't have a voice....//

Victor: "Yuuri you do have a voice. It might only be hums and laughs but you do. And it's beautiful~" Victor wipes my cheek and kisses my forehead gently. "Please. Not for a second do I want you hear that you don't have a voice. Because even if you can't speak. You're voice that can still be heard."