Chapter 20

Just a warning I am Dyslexic so my stories will not be perfect but I now have one Beta reader to help me along the way :D

Thank you so much to rsrdiall for offering to work with me :D

Hello my sweeties,

Well I’m back again and all I can say is WOW!

what an amazing lot of wonderful people you are!

the reviews, faves and follows have been simply amazing for this story!

and I’m so glad you are all enjoying it as much as I’m enjoying writing it :D

Enjoy.

Neh xxx

I do not own Skip Beat!

or the song:

Sum 41 - With Me.

They had won a large battle here today. And with this under their belt Lory was almost certain they would win the war.           

“So let me get a few things straight?! How can you have been born in Japan with today's story? And where did that story even come from?!” Lory was like a child in a candy store as he looked across at his four favourite people in the world at that minute.

Julie chuckled as  she watched Lory's eager excited eyes. “Now that would be telling,” she said with a smile towards Kyoko and the rest of her family.

“Julllliiiiieeeeeeeee.” Lory whined and Kyoko couldn’t help but smile at the president.

“Oh stop moaning you old fool!” she replied laughing as she looked around at the people seated around her.

Kyoko and Ren were seated together on one of the loveseats and closer together than normally would be called appropriate in Japan, whilst Kuu chuckled fondly at his old friend's enthusiasm.

Kuon nodded towards his mother, his mind still fully occupied by the woman seated next to him. By the time everyone had returned to the dressing room Kyoko had regained her control and also her character. Lory the Love Me girl and the Heel seniors found Kyoko painting her nails. Her legs were tossed over Cain’s  as he absentmindedly read through his Tragic Marker script  book whilst drawing slow gentle circles on her legs.

“Well it was simple really. We looked at the best ways for people to get away with, shall we say unfortunate circumstances with the media.” Lory was on the edge of his seat almost bouncing with excitement.

“The sympathy vote.” Julie said as if it was obvious whilst shrugging her shoulders. “It was your Love Me member number 3 really that gave me the idea when she had been talking about the reason’s for being in  the Love Me section. She was talking about all those young ladies that get by on their looks and behaviour alone rather than their acting skill.” Lory scoffed slightly at her words but Julie just glared at him.

“Lory you and me both know there are so many people like that out there that scrape through on the skin of their teeth or basically because they offer more in...... other departments...” Kyoko looked confused by Julie’s wording, but didn’t mention it as Lory simply shrugged again.

“So the Japan England issue?” he asked changing the subject back to something he could possibly win with.

“Well that was implied with the story.” Ren said as he pushed his way to the surface trying to stop Kuon from pulling Kyoko into his arms. Lately, she had been a little too close for his well being. Lory simply tilted his head waiting for Ren to continue.