Chapter 21

Just a warning I am Dyslexic so my stories will not be perfect but I now have one Beta reader to help me along the way :D

Thank you so much to rsrdiall for offering to work with me :D

Hello my sweeties,

Sorry this chapter has taken a little time,

Faith had been away on holiday to Florence, France

and on returning decided she needed

'best friend time' XD

so almost 3 solid days of watching anime and girl chats later

I'm ready to collapse

hehe

but hey it was fun

Enjoy.

Neh xxx

I do not own Skip Beat!

It wasn't hard for Ren to find out the next morning that Kyoko had locked not only her heart away, but also her head behind the secure mask that was Setsuka Heel.

"Kyoko?" he had not spoken loudly, yet he knew she heard him as his love dressed as Setsu turned towards him,yet the look on her face and in her eyes was enough for him to know she wasn't Kyoko nor would she be... for how long he didn't know as Setsu scowled.

"Who's this Kyoko, Nii-san?" Setsu asked scowling as Ren shifted instantly into Cain.

"Isn't that the name of the last victim for today's filming?" he asked instantly as Cain whilst rubbing his eyes and running his hand through his hair as if he was still waking up, "I was thinking about my lines."

"I wouldn't know, Nii-san." Setsu said simply as she turned back towards the mirror and continued brushing her blond and pink hair. "You had better hurry up Nii-san, if you don't want Otou-san coming down here for you." With that Setsu was out of the bedroom door.

Ren sighed as he rubbed his face again, this time calling himself every type of idiot he could think of. He knew what he had needed to do last night and also why it was needed, but now as he and his family plus the girl he loved stood on the precipice of Japan's media Ren knew he needed Kyoko as well as Setsu... and he hoped that she needed him just as much as she had appeared to yesterday at the studio.

Setsu was right though, he had better get dressed before that idiot of a man he proudly called a father came down complaining he was starving to death or something equally as idiotic. He truly loved the man, but Setsu had it completely correct he was an Oya-baka.

She was perfect, down to the last detail Julie noticed as Setsu carried out her morning routine of kissing them and greeting them both. She was too perfect. In that moment Julie and Kuu both knew Kyoko was buried deeply. They both looked at Cain who read their expressions before nodding. He understood and with a simple head shake he told them he had no idea how to handle it.

"So shall we see?" Sayuri asked as her two children seated themselves.

The two Love Me girls already seated looked around at the remaining three members who nodded. Sayuri took the TV remote in her hand and taking a deep breath she pressed the button to watch Japan's reaction to the Heels story.

"So what do you think of all of this Makoto-san?" the reporter asked the woman she had stopped on the street. The Daily Scoop was going all out to get the public's views on the Heel siblings and their relationship.