Chapter 27

Just a warning I am Dyslexic so my stories will not be perfect but I now have one Beta reader to help me along the way :D

Thank you so much to rsrdiall for offering to work with me :D

Hello my sweeties,

Well this is it. the last chapter!

And how have i suddenly gone from 1000 votes only such a short time ago to now over 2000!?

All I can say is your all amazing and hope you truly...  

Enjoy.

Neh xxx

I do not own Skip Beat!

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Epilogue.

"You look stunning, Kyoko," Kuon muttered as Kyoko walked slowly into the presidential suites meeting room they had been using to eat breakfast with their family and friends for the last two weeks. Many things had happened here at this table, but Kuon knew this was one he would never forget.

Kyoko, Julie and the Love Me ladies had kicked him and Kuu out for the night to get ready in his and Kyoko's suite, but he couldn't really say he didn't appreciate the surprise. Blushing beautifully for once Kyoko did nothing to avoid the compliment.

"You really do look beautiful, dear," Kuu said as he stood and hugged her tightly before kissing her cheek and walking out of the room.

Kyoko looked over to Kuon once more as he stood from his chair. Kyoko had always loved that picture of Ren she had in the suite. Even with the Cain look he pulled it off amazingly.

"You look good too, Kuon," she replied softly as Kuon rounded the table to stand before the love of his life.

"Thank you, but only your brilliance will be noticed tonight I'm sure."

Kyoko wondered if it was really possible to blush more than she already was and with the way her face was heating up she guessed it was.

"Th..thank you," she managed to stutter as Kuon released his killer smile.

"You know that makes me really happy," Kuon spoke softly. Kyoko turned back to him her eyes questioning as Kuon gently took both of her hands in his. "I'm happy that you let me call you beautiful without trying to contradict me or put yourself down," he said.

Kyoko could and never would deny the emotions in his voice as he gently stroked the back of her hands held in his. "I... I... well... that is..."

Kyoko wanted to turn away, she really did. But as those steel grey eyes stared into her own the colour slowly morphed into the bright green she knew was below them. Her breath caught as she looked at the man she loved. She had told him so when she had been talking Shane down and had said it out loud twice now. Once to get Lory to allow her to tell her friends the truth and once to talk a man away from his mental misgivings.

Kuon had told her she was beautiful, scolded her for her foolish self planning, and slept wrapped in her arms as he had cried himself to sleep that night. Even so, neither of them had said it out straight. Kyoko wondered if that was even how Kuon felt about her? Did he see her as a sister? Did he love her as a friend? Was the hope she had for more correct? Kuon looked at her deeply as if staring straight into her soul. She had to say something.

"Sometimes watching someone that you love struggle with their demons is more painful than dealing with your own," Kyoko whispered softly and Kuon's eyes widened slightly as he waited for her to continue.