Ppgz and rrbz who are you four??

Hi I'm new at these so no haters please this is a ppgz and rrbz story oh and there will be love in it too. Buttercup- Love, you got to be kidding me right? Butch- Oh come on Buttercup, I think this is going to be a great idea. Me- Hey you two wheren't supposed to be here yet but since you are can you both do the disclamer??Buttercup/Butch- Fine Luvpinkgirl2 does not own ppgz or rrbz but she did wish she does.Me-On with the story.

Blossom pov, Oh Blossom get up or were going to be late for school! Buttercup yelled.Ok i'm up i'll be down there in a few mins. I yelled back. Hi i'm Blossom but at school people call me Momoko, My two best friends are Buttercup and Bubbles aka Koaru and Miyako our boyfriends go to our school as well but i'll talk about them later on. Ok so we are know as the ppgz and it is pretty cool if I do say so my self. ( at there high school. they see there boyfriends coming up to them.) Oh hi brick my handsome boyfriend. And hello to my beautiful girlfriend. Say my boyfriend Brick. He and his brothers were once bad but now they are good. My boyfriend name is Brick and his brother are Boomer and Butch aka Miyako and Koaru boyfriends. And I did tell you that I was going to talk about them soon. Oh hey guys we are getting 4 new students today. Miyako yelled out to us. As long as they don't look at our girls we are ok with that. Our boyfriends say to us.

Bubbles pov, Hi I'm bubbles but at school they call me Miyako. Ok now I was just tell my friends and our boyfriends that we were getting new students in our class and our boyfriends just had to go all like "You look at my girl you are dead meat." but I kinda like it in a wired way. No you silly's it is 2 girls and 2 boys and I think that they are dating so no need to worry ok. I said to them. Ok fine but we still mean what we said about them. Our boyfriends told us. So we went in to our school and waited intel the teacher came in the class room. Ok class today we have 4 new students so come on in you 4. Our teacher said. And then 4 people came in to the class room. They look well I have no idea no one does. Can you 4 please put down your hodies so we can all see you face. Our teacher ask them to do. Oh no what are we going to do now hot pink. One of them said and I think it was a girl to. Well we have to do what the teacher says silver and I know I don't want to either. That one has to be hot pink then.

Bells pov, Hi my name is Bells and my sister and our boyfriends are her at a new school but my sister says that if have to keep our real name from everyone so we did was use colors for our fake names. Mine is Silver and my sister is Hot Pink Our boyfriend are Blood Red and Dark Silver. Then the teacher said that we have to put down our hodies and of cosie I ask my sister in what do. I mean we ran away from our father and he had be on a searcher for us a long time ago and now if we put our hodies down what will they do. Our boyfriend also ran away from there father but also there brothers to. And what I did not want to hear from my sister was that we have to do what the teacher says. Hi my name is Hot Pink and this is My twin sister Silver and our boyfriend Blood Red and Dark Silver. My sister said to the class room. Oh and did I forgot to tell you that my sister and I are twins well yea we are hehe. Why is everyone looking at us like we are some kind of prize for??? I asked everyone. Are you two the long lost daughters of prfoser u. Some one ask us. I didn't know what to say but my sister did though. Well I would have to say yes because I cant lie even if I want to but my sister made me promise her that I will not lie ever again. My sister told them. Why did I made her promise me that for???? 

Buttercup pov, Ok now I know you know who I am so I want say I am. Ok so here we are and hearing the new students and what got me, my friends, and our boyfriends listen to them is that the two boys almost look like our boyfriend and that the girls said they were the prfoser daughters and that is just weird and we need to get them over to his house/lab to see if they really are his daughters. Just who are those 4????

And we are going to stop there. Me-so how do like everyone?? Blossom-I don't know what to say about that. Brick-I do I love it keep going please. Me- Well I would but I need to see what people would think of this first and if they like or love it I will keep on going so tell me what you thing of my story so far. Oh and sorry for any miss spelled words Thank You!!!!