2 - Encounter ♀♂

It was the first day of as school. A girl ran towards the school,biting onto a piece of bread. Her uniform was untidy and her hair was a mess. A blonde girl was waiting at the school entrance. Upon seeing the clumsy girl arriving,She shouted. "(NAME)! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!"

"Sorry,Hikari!" The girl shook and her face went to a dark shade of pink. "My alarm clock didn't ring..."

"You just kicked the alarm clock and slept, right?"

(Name) slumped her shoulders  down  in defeat.  "Yes,ma'am. "

Hikari sighed and laughed softly at the girl. "Let's just go back to class,we're going to be late."

-+-+-+-+-

Himuro sat at the side of the classroom,next to the windows. He looked out and saw two girls, a blonde girl and a (Haircolour)-haired girl. He looked at the girl with (haircolour)hair,a remembrance. He thought of the girl of his childhood,the one that moved away and left him. He didn't know why. He loved her so much, he just kept loving her and never gave up on her for other girls. The two same girls hurried to class and quickly sat on the seats. Himuro's eyes widened as he saw (name).

No... It couldn't be her...she's....She moved away...

The assigned teacher went into the classroom and smiled, introducing herself.  "Okay,how about everyone introducing yourselves?"

And soon, it was her turn,(Name).

She stood up,trying to make a good impression of herself. "My name is (Full name ) and I recently moved here. I used to live in this town when I was very young. I hope we all get along!"

Hearing that,Himuro had a wide smile on his face. He felt so happy to see the girl of his life reappearing. 

You're mine now,I won't let you leave...never..ever...again...