End ~^°1°^~

Don't be alarmed,I'm making different type of endings :33

________~_______~_____

Your eyes opened and you immediately find yourself in a place that you were not familiar with. Grey dulled walls. Blocked windows. Only a hanging bulb.

It melted your spirit. Himuro,Yes! Himuro!

Where has He taken you to?!

There was a door right opposite you. 

You can hear loud footsteps walk towards you and soon the opening of the door.

In comes the one you had expected the most. You know who. The man who was and still is your childhood friend. The man who confessed to you. And, you also assumed that this was also the man who killed your very best friend.

Who knew such a sweet boy would turn out to be this psychotic little killer here.

Well,He was also a kidnapper.

You stared at him with fearful eyes and pulled your hands. But there was something pulling you back,chains.

He looked at you,a small and creepy grin formed on his beautifully carved face. "(Name)..." He mumbled,ecstasy in his voice. "(NAME)!" He shouted, laughing like a madman.

You shook at his sudden outburst and backed away slowly as He approached you with heavy foot steps. "Stay away..." You said, fear staining your eyes. "Go...go away..."

"But,(Name),I love you!"

He leant in,closer to your face.

"I loved you ever since the start! But, you didn't notice me...so I wanted you to look at me only!"

You noticed red liquid dripping behind his back and his right hand was always behind him,as if holding onto something and hiding it away from the shocked and frightened girl.

"Himuro...What is... behind you?..." You asked,gulping your terror.

"Ah," He revealed the item,the head of your beloved senpai. "He was in our way..."

The head showed a pained expression with all types of twisted horrors, blood staining the face and the hair was messy and seemed badly cared for.

"I just had to rid of him... " Himuro smiled sadly as He took the head and threw it to a side,making a loud thump and disgusting sounds of the impact of the head and wall. "He was bothering us..."

Your eyes widened. "No...Himuro...why?..." Tears rolled down your cheeks as your heart became extremely painful,like being stabbed by a knife.

"(Name), always remember... you are mine...and only mine..."

He continued soon after, "We'll be together... forever! I love you!"

End.

.

.

.