7

Your eyelashes fluttered as cold air blew in.

Who knew about this side of him? This cold and creepy side.

Himuro covered your mouth with one hand,the other to deal with your worthless struggles that did no impact. Your eyes can only widen in fear and shock. Never had you expected such a situation in your life. This is a changing point...?

Himuro pulled you to him and whispered at your ear. You can feel his warm breath tickling the flesh of your ears. Your face went red at the tingling feeling.

"Hey (Name),I have always...love you. I love you so much, my beauty. My love. You're the only reason to the continuing existence, a pillar of hope and light in my eyes. You're all I ever have..."

Your tears rolled down,down to the hand that covered your mouth.

"Darling,if you had chosen me,all of this won't happen.  But,You didn't. You didn't. You leave me no choice... No other choice but to keep you in with me... Let's be together! Forever! We'll be staying at the same house,never will we fall apart. You're mine... and only mine... I love you, (Name)..."

Suddenly,you felt an ache at the nape of your neck. And After that,vision starts to blur and soon, the whole world turned black with nothingness.

-----—----------—-------

This is pretty short :c

I guess I'll encourage myself to write more.

Hahaha.  I don't know if I can.

ha.haha.hahaha. ha.