~*End 4*~▓▓▓▓▓▓

This ending is...
~ Himuro's pov ~

I remembered our childhood memories...

I remembered the times you laughed and smiled.

But it wasn't just for me...
It was shared with many people.

I wanted you to be Mine.

And only

Mine.

You once looked at a flower and smiled,saying it was beautiful.

Of course, I replied with a cliche line. 'You're as beautiful as the flower.'

You laid on the bed, a white dress on you. I watched as you continued being unconscious. Flowers surrounded you. You are so beautiful. I spun a sharp blade in my hands, knowing that when you woke up, you will definitely try to escape. You weren't that submissive. I caressed your cheeks and down to your lips. "You're much more beautiful than flowers now...much,much more."

As I said that, you started waking up, slowly regaining consciousness and that's the cue. The hand grasping the blade slammed down onto you, aiming right at the chest. "My dear (name)..." you gasped, eyes widening. "I love you..." Blood oozed out and stained the dress you were wearing. "You are now Mine...Mine...Mine! Mine forever!"

I love you.
I really do.

______________

This is a short one... :<

I hope I could come out with more ideas But...(sigh)

My creativity is just that bad //shot

I really enjoy making these and then fantasizing about them... It's just like... ahh...  so beautiful = ̄ω ̄=

wwwwww

Well, Thank you all for reading it! Please vote and comment and add to your favourites (ifyawantto >w> )

And also!

I have a new yandere fic IF You're interested!

Please check it out! Thankyu

Until the next update!

Buhbyee