4

I don't know what to name asdfghjkl Enjoy~ :3

———————

-huge tiem skip to middle of the year or something where you opened up to Himuro~or realllllly?huhuhu -

You walked down the stairs, basically chanting some notes for your mid-year exams.  "Ahh... what a shame... if only Hikari was here..."

Your good friend had been missing for quite a long time — 3 full days! You were worried sick! But after her weird disappearance,Himuro has been sticking close to you. Very close.

"(Name)-Chan?" He walked up behind you,his hands on your shoulder. "Are you okay...?" He asked,a dark, creepy tune in his voice.

"H-himuro! " you squeaked,surprised.

Himuro stared back at you with his eyes that went dull immediately as he saw your tears. "Are you okay?" He asked,voice low. "Did anyone hurt you?"

"O-of course not!  " You stuttered. "It's just that I'm worried about Hikari... "

"Hikari? " He laughed,a deathly tone,voice becoming soft.  "You shouldn't care about her. No one should ever come to close to my precious girl..."

You did not hear what he said And decided to ask him. "What did you say,Himuro?"

He shook his head And hugged you,his breath at your neck. "Nothing."

-And so, the next day!-

You woke up And went down to the living room,waiting for breakfast.    Being the very extremely lazy girl who just wants to sleep at that mlment,you slumped down on the sofa with the television on.

"Today,a girl, age xx, was murdered by someone. This girl's name is Hikari Arai.  "

Your eyes widened.

"Hikari Arai had stabs on her legs And stomach. She was gagged therefore not being able to call for help. The police haven't caught the perpetrator yet. Please be alert at always And keep safe. "

Your friend is dead.

~Himuro POV~

(Name)...(Name )!

My one And only beautiful love!

I will sacrifice anything for you!

Because I love you!

You And only you.

I am so glad that she's dead...is there anyone else to interrupt with our love?

Our love is beautiful.

So beautiful.

I love you so much.

Please...

I love you.

Look at me.

Only me.

I love you.

I am always watching you.

Don't cry (name)...

This is a happy moment.

For that interruption is gone.

Don't cry...

Did anyone bully you?

Is it those girls?

Are those girls in our class bullying you?

Or is it a boy?

You know what?

I will warn all of our classmates.

So that you'll only be mine.

And mine.

Mine.

They won't bother you anymore.

I'm sure.

So,don't cry.

I love you.

Please smile.

Please.

I love you.

I love you.