End ^~*3*~^

I woke up to see myself sitting in front of a mirror. I looked at my reflection and saw the clothes I was wearing. A deep red and beautiful intricately dress. Something that cannot be achieved easily unless you use millions of dollars. I turned around,seeing a beautiful bedroom. The design of the walls were complicated But the furniture was just like How a normal room would have. A bed. A desk. A closet. And,some chairs.

"Do you like it?" A male voice was heard at the doors. "I prepared this room just for you. Isn't it beautiful?"

"H-himuro?" Your voice shook as you turn to reveal the owner of this familiar voice.

"Yes,it is me."

You ran to him and pulled his collar. "Where am I? Why did you bring me here?!"

"You don't need to know... Ah," he smiled as he caressed your face,sliding his finger across your lip. "Shall we play a game?"

"G-game?" you stuttered,wondering about this 'game'.

He took out handcuffs and placed your hands,bound together. He also blindfolded you with a black cloth. "Why don't you try to escape from me? I'll send you back If you win. The only way to win is to escape from this house before I catch you,understand?"

You shook and nodded at a fast pace,wanting to get out of this disgusting situation.

"3...2...1... and I'll give you a headstart of 3minutes."

As you heard his speech,you immediately ran off.

Himuro shook his head and sighed. "It is impossible...(name)..."

After running for three minutes with no idea of where you were going,you finally stood at a unknown place. You did not hear anything and blackness only overtook your eyes. Suddenly,a hand covered your mouth and another slipped around your waist pulling you onto a body.

A low and husky voice starts. "You can't escape..." your blindfold then came off and you see something irksome. A room filled of disgust and stinks of rottenness. Dried blood and human flesh,a dark room with multiple knives and cutters. A chainsaw and jagged saws.

And then,you saw something worse. Everyone of your classmates' heads neatly arranged on a long table. And, at the end of it, there was a head with a knife sticking directly into the brain with blood still oozing out. You recognized it as your crush,the senior at the school.

Himuro then licked your ear and whispered, making you shiver in coldness. "You're going to be with me forever! You can never ever escape from me..."