6

Sorry for the slow updates! Q^Q
it's the exam period for me and it has been tiring! Reaching home late and Homework. HOMEWORK. DD ksbdksbsksvskbs
I have a very important exam this year. Very,very important.
So I'm sorry! Please forgive me!
____________________________

3rd Person~

---*---*---*---*---*---

The rain poured down as the sky was getting darker. Himuro tilted his head up,letting the rain splatter all over his face.

"Notice already..." He murmured to himself.

_~__~_~__~_~__~_

The next day~

_~__~_~__~_~__~_

You got ready for school,like the original days of your life,the daily routine that revolves around your own world.

Worlds... An invasion is coming...

Reaching school at the time where the bell rings,this was almost part of your everyday life. Nothing's abnormal, nothing at all.

Lessons were a bore,learning the same topic as you have had in your younger days,repetition of these items.

And After the long and tiresome hours,it was finally After school.

Footsteps. Getting. Closer.
Very close.
And it stopped.

Darkness came,covering your vision. The place around your eyes was warm. Very,very warm.

Your lips shook,a tinge of familiarity ran over you. "H-himuro...?"

Himuro smiled, sadness yet insanity dancing on his lip. "Yes, Himuro. It is Himuro."

"Please take your hands off my eyes..."

"Of course,"

Just right After that confession. How can He be able to face you like this?!

He took his hands away from eyes but the two huge palms went down to your waist,pulling you closer to him. Despite the chair in the way,He managed to snake his hands up into your shirt.

"Hey, stop it!" you growled,shocked by his actions. You struggled and forcibly stood up, pushing him away. You glared at Himuro and raised your right hand,in a position to slap the male. Closing your eyes, you swung your hand towards him,you expected a loud sound caused by the impact of the contact of your hand and his face. But,no. There wasn't any sound,there was no impact. You opened your eyes,only to find that Himuro held your hand tightly,so tight that it hurts.

He looked at the ground,muttering in a creepy tune. "You're mine..."