Three - Both P.O.V's

Tiger's P.O.V

Breath in... Breath out...

These regular words are the only aspect of life that keep me sane. Without them, everything would collapse. Repeating these four words successfully builds my walls back up, ceasing my memories of finishing the war that has already erupted inside of me.

Thankfully, I manage to ease myself into a fairly normal state. My heart rate returns back to a bearable pace, causing me to let out a sigh of relief.

The uncontrollable shaking which was raging through my body has now died down, allowing me to relax the aching muscles which make up my 'worthless' being. I convince myself that everything will work out fine in the end. It will work out, right?

Pushing the thought aside, I focus on my breathing again. Another wave of relief washes over me. It has taken thirty dreadful minutes to calm myself down and I am so thankful that I have finally managed to calm myself down and relax.

Pausing my thoughts, I prepare to stand up. To most people, this task is effortless. But to me, it is a crucial challenge. Each time I stand up, I get stronger and stronger. Similarly, each time I have a panic attack or a mental break down, the time it takes me to recover is gradually getting shorter and shorter, this proves that I am getting emotionally stronger and I'm learning how to deal with everything better.

Finally, after a few enduring minutes, I feel able to stand up. The dizziness which once controlled me is now reducing, signalling my vision to become clear again. The clouds soon remove themselves from my line of sight, enabling me to make out the basic objects which make up my room. Noticing the chest of drawers which is oblivious to the situation, I lift my arm up, making sure to take my time in doing so.

My arm suffers silently as I continue to reach for my saviour. Not long after, the tips of my fingers come into contact with the wooden surface. Using all the strength I can collect, I push myself up.

Cautiously, I make my way to my second home. A welcoming feeling consumes me as soon as my body presses against the lavender-scented sheets. My bed has become my second home over the past few weeks. The event which occurred a few weeks ago has caused me to fall into a depressive state. Because of this, all movement has become limited to me, disabling the ability to actually get up when I don't need to.

It only takes a few minutes for me to fall into a harmonious sleep.

*

Aria's P.O.V

Silence envelopes me causing me to let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding. Thoughts sprinted through my mind but only one caught my attention. I need to find the files.

Right on queue, a sigh escapes my lips because of the situation I have gotten myself into. Instantly, my head perks up and I begin to scan my surroundings. The sigh earned me a few concerned faces from the maids now gathering in the hallway. Reassuring them, I give them a small smile which doesn't quite reach my eyes.

A gush of pain fills me with emptiness. I wish I had the comfort of a family to support me but I don't know if I ever will. I had two options, stay in Manchester, live with my mother and my step-sister and carry on getting treated badly or move to London and move on with my life. The option I chose may not be the safest but it's definitely better than the first one.

The maids begin to march to the exit, providing me with the space I need. I stand still, reluctant to move. Nervously, I watch the maids leave the palace. I silently praise the Lord for bringing me the unexpected luck I deserved and allow myself to relax.

I've been described as many things before, such as fearless and courageous but those characteristics don't suit me at all when I am doing anything which involves the gang. I know what my boss is capable of if I mess up.

Focusing on my task, I sneak past the Prince's bedroom. Consciously, I step over the dog which lays unnoticeably on the carpet in the hallway. I was lucky to get set a task which involves the royal family, I just can't describe how it feels to know that I am getting closer and closer to the Prince through the gang.

Some people take what they have for granted and are careless and reckless like, for example, the Prince. He has appeared on the news many times because of the things he has done and it is the most recent news broadcast which has intrigued me the most. In my opinion, we are both lucky that his father is the King of England because if he wasn't, I definitely wouldn't be here right now and neither would he.

Venturing down the hallway, I notice faint voices coming from the opposite direction. Being the curious person I am, I turn around and make my way to the source of the noise. Without noticing, I stumble over the dog which is now protectively growling at me. Oh no.

Carefully, I rummage around in my pocket trying to find the packet of dogs treats.

Dogs have always been a passion of mine, this is why I carry around a packet of dog treats with me. I know that abandoned dogs are very common in this area. Even the smallest gesture, like providing them with a dog treat, will help them. I internally groan at the part of a speech I volunteered to give just a few weeks ago to a number of people in the local park, it sounds so professional and I am everything but professional. But, it did help the abandoned dogs in the area so it was worth it.

Finally, I tug the sleek packet out from my pocket. Recognition flashes through the dog's eyes, beckoning me to award it with a treat. Placing five treats on the carpet in front of me, I motion the dog over. Its tail begins to frantically swing from side to side, knowing that this is my queue to leave, I make my way to the noise I heard earlier.

Once I find the source of the noise, my jaw drops. The King. This cannot be happening, how am I meant to get the files when he is awake. Silently punishing myself for being so curious and refusing to wait until a later time to complete the task, I turn around and speed walk back down the hallway.

It is only now that I sense the king's eyes on me. Pausing my silent punishment, I turn around, hoping that the King doesn't notice that I don't actually work here. This could ruin everything.