Seven - Aria's P.O.V

Aria's P.O.V

Panic started to rise within me causing my heart to beat at what seemed like a dangerous rate. Due to the unexpected appearance, I let my eyes shift from one object to another, trying not to focus on the individual in front of me. Words can't describe how I feel right now. It is a combination of shock and embarrassment caused by the Prince himself. I wasn't expecting to see him so soon, especially not when I look like this! Instead of dwelling on my appearance, I admire him instead, what can I say, I am a girl after all.

Unkempt locks lay carelessly on his head, giving him the signature "I woke up like this" look. If this hairstyle was on anyone else, I would have said it looked ridiculous. But, it seems like it was made for Tiger. Some strands fall onto his god-like face but he brushes them away with his hand, making the action seem effortless. I move my gaze down and focus on his eyes. Flecks of gold float around in the pools of darkness designed to intrigue and capture prey with one look. A generous amount of eyelashes sit above casting feather-like shadows across his skin adding to his mysterious demeanor.

Moving my gaze down again, his high cheekbones come into view. This feature almost makes him look feminine, the key word being almost. Every other feature he owns makes him look completely masculine, causing the majority of people to overlook his feminine feature. My eyes immediately shift to his sharp jawline. The first thought that enters my mind causes me to stifle a laugh. I wonder if it would actually be able to cut something.

Moving on, I focus my attention on his outfit. Black joggers sit dangerously low on his hips leaving everything to the imagination. I wouldn't be surprised if every girl in the gym was staring at him, especially when he is wearing trousers like that.

But, his tank top leaves nothing to the imagination. It is a black Gucci top with the logo in the bottom left-hand, showing that Tiger is, in fact, rich. The fabric is almost skin-tight allowing everyone to see the shape of his chest. He is definitely comfortable in his body, that's for sure.

"Did you just check me out?" The Prince asked with a devilish smirk planted on his face.

"What if I did?" I questioned, knowing that this would definitely surprise him. I wouldn't usually respond like this but I have no other choice. If I want my plan to work, I need to act as confident as I can.

"Nothing, I was just wondering." He answered, the smirk on his face slightly faltering due to my response. He tries to hide a shocked expression with a "dreamy" smile. If I was like most girls, it would have distracted me, but, I'm not like most girls so his smile doesn't affect me, at least not as much as it affects them anyway.

I turn around and face Sylvia again, making sure to flick my hair in the process. I hope that our brief conversation was enough to persuade him to talk to me again, I don't want to seem desperate and chase him around until he pays attention to me. I can't be like the other girls.

"So, how much is a year membership?" I ask Sylvia with a small smile, trying to be as casual as possible even though the Prince is stood directly behind me.

She gives me a look of shock before replying with "£650"

My eyes widen, that is a substantial amount more than what I paid at the gym in Manchester. I understand why though, the gym I used to go to had a rating of 2 stars, whereas this gym has a rating of 5 stars. I begin to rummage around in my wallet, attempting to find my credit card when something unexpected happens.

The Prince walks over to the counter and hands Sylvia his credit card. I try to interfere but my body won't let me. I remain rooted to the spot with my jaw dropped unattractively. I've heard stories about him buying close friends items but I haven't heard anything about him buying things for people he doesn't even know.

I can't hide the frown that is now present on my face. I know I am meant to be sticking to the plan but I would never allow anyone to buy anything for me, even if that person was tremendously rich.

My father always taught me how to be independent and one of the rules he lived by was 'only allow someone to buy something for you if you have a good reason for it'. I also live by this rule and I know that I didn't give the Prince permission to buy me that membership. This is why I can't act like I am okay with him paying for it, I don't want to disappoint my father.

Finally, he turns around and walks back towards me. I prepare myself for the upcoming conversation, but, I realize that my preparations were not needed when he walks straight past me and out of the gym.

Deciding that I should forget our brief encounter, for the time being, I plaster a smile on my face and walk back over to Sylvia. She instantly smiles back, her eyes twinkling with admiration.

"I can't believe the Prince spoke to you and then paid for the gym membership!" She said with a look of disbelief.

"Me neither" I respond whilst sighing. I think I need to do more planning, this might be harder than I expected.