2

//all the thick letters are chinese just saying!!!

I have been here already thirty minutes but I'm still amazed how beatiful and big this Pledis building is. I have met people already too, that pretty boy Jeonghan and that young boy named Chan. He is such a cutie. Jeonghan seems nice too, although he simply just flirts with everyone.

I don't mind, he is pretty.

There are thirteen people in the waiting room, and I think one is still coming, because I can't see Minghao anywhere. I wonder how good he looks in real life.

"Hey, Wen Junhui", someone greets me with happy tone. I turn around to see a tall guy, with tanned skin and wide smile. I think I know him.

"Kim Mingyu?" I ask raising a brow and he nods agreeing. I bow a bit and he does the same.

"Nice to meet you Jun, I have heard about you; you are the most handsome in China", he says and my pride blooms. "Well, Minghao looks better to me but", he continues shrugging.

I can hear something shattering inside me. How can someone be better looking than me? Or maybe Mingyu wants to tease me..

I smirk at him. "Hm, I guess you haven't looked close enough".

Mingyu is saying something but his gaze stops somewhere behind me. "Speaking of Minghao..", I look behind me, seeing someone entering the room. I can sense the cool vibe coming out of him. He stops in front of the door, checking the people out with cold looking gaze.

I don't even notice my staring. He just looks so good just standing there and without even trying to be anything. Maybe Mingyu is right...

No, I'm the most handsome.

Maybe.

"Minghao? Hello, I'm Kim Mingyu", he speaks next to me and passes me walking to the shorter boy greeting. I roll my eyes and finally got my eyes off from Minghao.

Everyone is now looking at where Minghao stands and I can see Jeonghan whispering something to some other guy whose name I don't know. Why didn't I get that kind of reaction when entering? Okay, Minghao is cute and pretty and all but still. I'm Wen Junhui!

Minghao smiles to Mingyu about something that the taller said. He speaks chinese so maybe I could talk to him. I take steps closer and Minghao notices me, looking my whole existance making Mingyu turn too.

I smile friendly. "Hey Minghao! I'm-"

"Wen Junhui. I know", he says stopping me and I'm little suprised. "Everyone in China knows you and your selfish attitude", he ads and Mingyu snickers covering his mouth. I feel offended again. Minghao just looks to his phone.

"Well, good that people know me, right?" I fake a smile making Minghao just chuckle and roll his eyes.

"It's not a good thing, you flirt", he speaks the rest in chinese. I laugh at him little.

"You don't seem to like me".

He lifts his head up. "No one likes you".

Mingyu backs off a little, maybe because we speak our language. Or maybe Minghao sounds little irritated.  Scary.

I smirk to Minghao, taking a step closer to be just centimeters far from him. He looks up casually. "Not yet.. But you will in bed", I whisper next to his ear, making him blush while my hand travels to his hip.

He flinches, but suddenly hits me with his fist right to my stomich. "Fuck off pervert", he says and goes away with his bags. I hold my stomich while sighing deeply. That hurt.

Just then someone claps his hands. I look to see the voice maker seeing a man  trying to get our attention. "Hello, you handsome models!" he greets smiling. "I'm Han Sungsoo, and I'm the owner of Pledis fashion. You are the lucky people added to an important project, called Seventeen. We have runway walks all over Asia and one in America, commercial modeling and lot more. We will give you the best training too and place to sleep and eat and spend some freetime. You knew this all, right? It read in the e-mail we send you", everyone nods. It's good that we got a dorm or something, because I don't have any place to sleep in Korea.

"I see you all in here so I can show you some schedule and introduce the staff".

--

Finally. The whole day was full of new people, places and showing how are we going to do things and blah blah blah. Boring.

I sit in my dorm bed. The room is small but comfy and has one bed, one window, a table and a shower with bathroom. I have placed my stuffs all over the place so it's now messy like in home.

I hear knocking at the door. I get up and smile opening the door. There stoods smaller guy with cute cheeks and small eyes smiling at me. "Hey, I'm Soonyoung. You can come eat, we made food", he says and points to the kitchen at the end of the hallway.

"Thank you! I will come, I just put my phone in charger", I do that and follow then Soonyoung to the kitchen, where everyone else is, waiting me. Some of them wave at me or smile, but I search Minghao with my eyes. He isn't even reacting me coming.

I sit down next to Soonyoung to the table. "So Jun, I'm Seungcheol", some guy with nice lips says. I smile at him bowing a little. "How is Korea?"

"It's nice. I've never been here and I've only read things about Korea", I explain smiling, I like this country, not even missing home.

Seungcheol looks at Minghao. "Minghao, what about you? Do you like it here?" he asks.

Minghao raises his face looking at the older. He nods. "Yeah, but my korean is not the best, I will try my best", he apologize and Seuncheol lets a friendly laugh.

"It doesn't matter. Did you guys knew each other before coming here?" he asks.

I look at Minghao and shake my head, while Minghao doesn't even dare to face me. "I have never heard about him anything".

"Because you are narcissist bastard", Minghao says and continues eating. Others look at him wierdly. I laugh akwardly.

I talk with others more. They are nice and funny people, I like them. The clock is closer to midnight already, and I see that Minghao hasn't talked to anyone and just sat there.

People are getting tired and leaving to their rooms and so am I. "See you tomorrow", Joshua says and closes his door. Just when I'm about to enter my own room I see Minghao going to his. I smirk and move closer. Before he closes the door I put my foot so the door doesn't close. Minghao looks irritated and looks at me. "What?"

I lean my hand to the door frame and lean closer to Minghao's face. "Hey pretty. How was your first day?" I ask flirting a little.

"It was cool", Minghao says putting his eyes travel somewhere else than to my eyes.

"I can make it even better if you want.."

"Can you stop, you disguist me. Don't flirt with me you player, I don't care about your cock. So you can go now and sleep with someone else, thank you and good night", he says and rudely shuts the door in front of my face.

What a bitch.

I like him.