11

//verkwan is cute

Finally all the catwalks are done and we're heading back to home, or South Korea, all tired from the schedule. We have some photoshoots coming but now we have few free days. I can spent them with my precious boyfriend!

Like he heard my thoughts, Minghao moves a little next to me leaning to my shoulder and mumbling something while sleeping. I don't know how can he sleep on a plane, it's not comfortable in here. The plane is pretty quiet and others are either sleeping or reading or something.

I look at Minghao to touch his cute little face with my hand and then move his hair from his face. I love the way he sleeps so cutely.

"Dear passengers, we are landing to Korea. Please keep your seatbelts locked..."

---

"Minghao, you look tired. Are you still sleeping?" Soonyoung laughs jumping around making Hao glare at him.

"Stop making fun of me, you piece of toast", Soonyoung stops and looks confused.

"Piece of toast?" now Vernon joins their conferstation lifting his eyebrow while holding Seungkwan's waist. Vernon once said to me that he and Seungkwan are just good friends but I don't believe that shit. They are cute couple, I ship them.

Minghao rolls his eyes."Someday I'm going to kill you all", he says in chinese so the others can't really understand. I start laughing.

"That was a joke, right? You could never even kill a fly", I pull him closer to a hug and kiss his forehead. Minghao hides his head to me and puts hands around my waist.

"Was he talking about hurting us?" Seungkwan looks hurt and pouting rests his head to Vernon's shoulder.

"No, of course not", I chuckle.

They don't get the chance to fight against when the oldest trio comes with their luggages. "They promised to get us from the airport, we just have to wait half hour because the traffic is bad", Jisoo says sliding his phone to his pocket.

Jihoon sighs loudly. "I'm tired, I want to sleep".

"You should sleep at nights, Jihoonie", Seungcheol says hands crossed. Jihoon rolls his eyes and slides deeper to the chair he is sitting on. "Wake me up when the car is here".

I follow their converstation with my eyes (not really focusing) but meet suddenly Minghao's big eyes looking at me. "What is it?" I ask caressing his shoulder and moving my thumb comfort him. Minghao looks around and suddenly pulls my hand. He moves to the toilets hand still on mine. I smile in confusion but I'm also curious what's up.

When we get inside he locks the door and pushes me against the wall leaning against me. I just let him lead and see where this is going. I kinda like this. Minghao looks at my smirk and pouts a bit. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asks.

I tilt my head. "Tell you what?"

"That tomorrow is your birthday", Minghao's voice get quiet, almost that I can't hear it. I let a chuckle cupping his head with my both hands.

"Are you mad?"

"No it's just that you didn't tell me.. It's important day to you and I heard Seokmin and Mingyu talking about it", he says and moves away from me.

He is so cute, I think I'm gonna cry. I take steps closer and hug him burying my head to his hair. "I'm sorry, but I don't need my birthday to be celebrated that much. And if you think about the present then don't worry, I've already got it", I mumble.

Minghao lifts his head up to see my face. "What?"

I smile before leaning in and kissing my boyfriend deeply. I stay there a little further and then letting go. "I've already got you, baby", Minghao blushes hard. He puts his head down in embarrasment. "Hey, don't hide your face", I laugh.

"Not fair!" Minghao shouts and I attack to hug him again. We swing a little side to side while my laugh fills the room.

---

I land straight to my bed when we got to the dorm right there where we started the whole trip. It's already night and everyone went to sleep. I had to clean up their mess in the kitchen and then shower up.

I close my eyes, but quickly shot them open when my room door opens. I see Minghao, with a big loose shirt on top of him, and his thin legs almost shining making me want to suck his thighs. Jun, stop that. It's too early.

But it's not fair that Hao walks into my room like that!

"Hao, what are you doing here? Sleep walking?" I smile trying to hide my blush sitting up. Well, the room is dark so it won't show. Good.

What suprises me is that the boy won't answer me, he just walks closer to my bed and climbs to my lap. He puts his hands to my shoulders and looks at my eyes lust in his eyes. My own hands slides carefully, almost asking, to his hips.

"It's your birthday in few minutes", Minghao starts whispering and then putting his hand to my hair. I lick my lips in hunger. "So here I am. Your present".

I stare at him, pulling him closer first from his waist and then from his ass. I chuckle against his neck. "You suprised me...", Minghao breathes out letting some kind of sound. Did he get shivers or simething? My hands explore his body as I glance the clock. One minute left.

"Jun?" Hao whispers next to my ear. I face him and he smiles a bit. "I love you".

I kiss his lips. "I love you too."

Then the clock hits midnight.

//boring chapter? idc. short chapter? idc. long time no see? thanks for support. ive been really busy and lot of drama happened. now im back,

and next chaper will be smut lol :3