7

//sorry for not updating ive been busy love you all

The tour started quickly and took so much time. Japan was the first place to visit, then Philippines, Malasya and Indonesia. They were all cool countries, expect we didn't have any freetime. I couldn't talk to Minghao and we only got quick make-out sessions in the bathroom.

Next two shows are going to be in China and we have there one free day. Finally. Now I can make more moves to the precious boy.

Sitting on the plane has gotten boring lately and right now it is just like that. I lean my chin to my hand and looking out of the window to the clouds, trying to ignore all that disguisting lovey dovey talk from Jeonghan and Seungcheol. They have gotten really close during this time always acting like a married couple.

"Hannie, taste this, it's so sweet", Seungcheol says feeding the other one getting a bright smile. "Just like you".

"Ugh, you two disguist me", Jihoon says from the other side reading a book while looking little at the large bench. Seungcheol just smiles and caresses Jeonghan's cheek.

Suddenly I see a head hopping on top of the seat in front of me. It's Soonyoung and he smiles to me so I have to smile back. "We are going to China so.. What it feels like to get back home?", he asks and Jeonghan turns to listen.

"Hm, nothing special", I shrug but then smirk acrosses my handsome face. "I can't wait to see my girlfriend though", I continue joking seeing their suprised faces and everyone now looking at me, expect Minghao. He looks terrified on the other side.

I start to laugh making everyone confused. "Guys, it was a joke!"

They all look at me weirdly. "Yeah, everyone knows Jun is gay as fuck", I hear Wonwoo mentioning somewhere and that makes everyone laugh, including me. I glance at Minghao who looks relieved. Cute.

---

The first show in China went really well. I was excited to go party after that and thought alcohol would relieve everyone's stress. It might sound really stupid that hardwork models drink alcohol but I know when my limit hits so I guess it won't harm anyone.

I dress myself to the nightclub in my hotel room, which I share with Wonwoo again. "Junhui, I really don't wan't to go.. It's loud and there are lots of people and when I'm drunk I can't handle myself and might end up doing something with Ming-"

"Oh, shut up. It's fine Wonu", I laugh at his desperate complaining. My hands grabs his hands and I smile to him. "It's only good thing that you and Mingyu get to know each other better".

Wonwoo sighs with a disguisted face. "Mingyu and Minghao are roommates, you only want the other room only for you two so you get to fuck that poor boy", he spits pouting while I laugh again.

"Correct. So please, do me a favor amd get Mingyu the hell out of their room tonight. And remember to be quiet, I know you can scream loud", I say this getting a smack to my shoulder from embarrassed Wonwoo.

"Ho-how do you know I'm the bottom!", he shouts more like. I turn and look at the mirror fixing my hair better.

"It's obvius Wonwoo, you can't never win the dominance against Mingyu", I get another smack, chuckling how cute Wonwoo is. He is like my best friend now, I can trust to him and he seems to trust me sometimes. We are really close, just like Minghao and Mingyu are. I would be jealous but I know the way that Mingyu looks Wonwoo. I ship them, damn.

---

"Okay, everyone remembers that you can't drink too much. Think about the headache tomorrow", Seungcheol warns us. My eyes are already shifting to Minghao and his cute ass. The music gets louder as we get closer to the nightclub and people wander around the street dizzy from the alcohol probably.

"And please be careful", Seungcheol fake cries when we get inside and I just laugh at him going straight to Minghao. I put my hand on his waist as I lean my face close to his ear from behind. "Wan't to get a drink?", I whisper trough the loud music.

Minghao looks at my face cheeks burning a little from the sudden action. He then shrugs and lets me lead him to the bar counter. I order two drinks for both of us and turning to my little prince smirking. He looks at the place not noticing how I check him out countless times.

He looks at my eyes suddenly, making an eye contact. "What are you looking at?"

"You of course", I flirtly touch his hair locks, sliding my hand to Minghao's cheek to the jawline lifting his head up. "You are just so damn pretty".

Minghao gulps, but smiles. I like this reaction when he doesn't just hit my hand away. "No, I'm not", I continue caressing his cheek and play with his hair little.

I take a step closer to him. "Yes, you are", I say placing a kiss to his little nose. Minghao's whole face turns to red. I hear the waiter say something in chinese that our drinks are here. I take the two drinks and give the other to Minghao. He takes it raising it up with me. I drink the liquid down to my throat and smile genuinly after that.

"I haven't get the chanche to talk to you much. Are you okay?" I ask from him lifting my eyebrow a little.

Minghao tilts his head drinking more from his drink. "Okay with what?", he changes the language suddenly. Maybe it's easier to him to talk chinese.

"With me. With us. That I can kiss you more..", I smirk winking my other eye. Minghao blushes putting his gaze down to the floor.

"I.. I guess it's fine. But I don't see why you even want to kiss me. I'm disguisting..", his voice goes quiet.

I lift the other boy's head up from his chin and kiss him, not caring about the other people around. Fuck the heteros. Our lips move in sync as we make out at the counter. I slip my hand to his waist pulling him closer to me as Minghao's puts his hands to my neck getting a better position. I feel his hand in my hand and get shivers.

I only pull away to let Minghao breathe still not going anywhere away. I smile at him as he looks at my eyes trying to get answers. "I'll tell you a secret..", I chuckle at myself closing my eyes. "I've never been this into someone."

Minghao looks at me like he doesn't want to believe that. I peck his lips once and then twice, giving small pecks to his cheeks and jawline. Minghao pulls me away to get eyecontact. "Re-really?"

"Really. I like you Minghao.",

He starts smiling and hugs me carefully. I chuckle but hug him back, until I feel someone tap my shoulder. I see Wonwoo who looks like he is getting some kind of panic attack. "Wonu.. Are you okay?", I ask and he looks around.

"I need your help", he pleads. I turn to Minghao and smile at him ruffling his silky hair. "I'll be back soon".

Wonwoo leads me further to a place, where there ain't much people. At the way I see Soonyoung dancing like crazy, while Jihoon rolls his eyes disguisted. Funny. Wonwoo stops looking at me. "Mingyu has drank too much. He just tries to flirt with me all the time and touches my butt and says things like let's go back to the hotel and I don't know what to do!"

I start laughing at him again. "Wonwoo chill! Loose yourself a bit, you are too script", I say and shake his shoulders making him look offended.

"I can't!"

"You can!"

"But he just wants to get to my pants!"

"Then let him!"

"Let who do what?" we freeze when Mingyu interrupts us moving close to Wonwoo. I smile at him feeling Wonwoo's burning gaze telling me to stop even thinking.

Too late, I got plans. "Hi Mingyu, Wonwoo just told me he wants back to hotel, but with you. Take my room, I won't be coming there if you want to be alone. Bye!" I just say amd then rush away leaving angry Wonwoo and horny Mingyu there.

What good friend I am.

As soon as I get back to where I left Minghao I see the two glasses, but the boy himself is nowhere to seen. I look around having weird feeling about this. "Hao!" I try to shout him, but who would here anything here. He has disappeared.

Guilty fills me as I try to look around the boy. What if someone have kidnapped him? It's my fault then. I take my hair to my hands panicking.

Shit.