6

//hahaa if you know whos in the pic tell me i love lesbian

I can't get sleep. I think I hear moans from a room next to me and Wonwoo and Wonwoo is sleeping and snoring. Wasn't Jeonghan and Seungcheol at the same room...?

I shake my head disguisted, feels like my parents are having sex or something. I exit the hotel room with a loose t-shirt and trousers, my hair pointing like everywhere because I rolled in my bed too harsh.

I walk down but stop to think where I really want to go. Up. I almost run to the top floor where you can go to the roof. It's almost two in the morning and the sky seemed clear so maybe I could see the stars. I open the roof door but freeze as I saw someone's back facing me and leaning to the edge.

A smile creeps to my face as I notice who he is. Minghao.

He watches over the city and doesn't notice me at all. It would be mean if I scared him but I walk quietly closer. He has shorts reaching to his knees and also loose shirt making him look so cute. His body from back is so pretty.

"Hey", I greet him before going next to him leaning like he is to the edge. Minghao looks at me suprised and he clears his throat looking back to the city. I hear his little 'hello' in chinese.

"Can't get sleep?", I ask voice trying to be warm and not flirty as always. Minghao nods agreeing and sighs.

"What about you? Why are you here?", he asks turning his head to see me completely.

I shrug and laugh a little. "Seungcheol and Jeonghan are being loud in the other room and Wonwoo snores, gross right", he blushes but laughs too to my story. His giggle is cute omg.

Minghao is quiet, like he is thinking something. Something like does he dare to ask something from Jun. Maybe he is still scared.

"Do you like Wonwoo?", he asks and turns his head trying to hide his face. I'm suprised to be honest. Is Hao jealous? I really hope.

I move closer to him and cup his face with my other hand lifting it to see Minghao's oh so beautiful face. He blushes deeply." You like me. Why are you trying to push me away? I don't like Wonwoo in that way, he is just a friend and has some kind fo feelings for his own bed more than anything. So..", I try to explain. He looks like he wants to jump off the roof but still he stays right there.

Before I can continue he grabs my hand looking down and removing my hand from his cheek. "You are perfect. I have watched you for a long time but.. I'm scared that you just play me around. You flirt to anyone, do one night stands and seem narcistic..", his voice lowers when he speaks. A small wind passes us making his hair messy.

I move his hair carefully out of his forehead and lick my lips as he looks up. He furrows his brows as I get closer closing the gap between us grabbing his waist and again cuppimg his cheek. Minghao gulps as I lean my head down closer to his. I tilt my head smirking, before kissing Minghao to his soft lips.

Minghao stays steady but when I move my lips slowly he put his hands to my chest closing his eyes. His lips start syncing with mine, as we kiss in the night. The passionate kiss ends as Minghao ends it breathing heavily making me want him more.

Hao puts his hand to my neck playing with my hair before I attack to kiss him more. This time our mouths open making my tongue slip to explore his mouth. The feeling is great making my whole body hot. Minghao moans into my mouth. I keep him close as possible, feeling his warmth agaisnt me.

I've never felt like this when kissing someone or even the make-out sessions made me feel this excited. All these weird still beautiful emotions run through my body.

We only stopped when both of us were out of breath. Minghao breathed air to my face as our noses touched. I chuckled caressing his cheek with my hand. "Did you like that?", I throw a guestion. Minghao stays silent not answering. He just gets closer to me and takes his hands to my back leaning head to my chest hugging me.

I take that as a yes, so I hug him back smiling. Soon that smile fades away as my pants start feeling thighter.

Fucking boner. Just how did that kissing make me hard??!

I release Minghao from my hug smiling little akwardly. I really want him to suck me off but even thinking about that sounds like I want to rush with Minghao. I really don't.

He looks at me confused. "Jun, are you okay?", he asks gulping and fidgeting his own fingers. Hao blushes again, maybe from thinking about how I kissed him while ago. I hope he thinks at least.

"I am.. I just really need to use the bathroom. Um, see you tomorrow, good night Hao", I rush away with a hand wave leaving the smaller boy to the rooftop alone. I'm such a jerk.

But I really need to use bathroom. I can't stop thinking Minghao and doing nasty things to him. It's my turn to blush and I hurry to the public bathroom next to lobby. It's midnight, who would there be anyway.

I lock myself there sitting on top of the toilet lid sliding my pants down. I sigh as I start to jerk myself. Minghao runs in my head the whole time and I almost feel bad to think him as I do this. I imagine him being under me on the bed and whining, calling my name or even screaming it. "Minghao..", I'm so close keeping my eyes shut.

When I finally release the white liquid spreads to my clothes making me want to cry. Why am I feeling like this? Obviusly because of Minghao..

I clean and hurry back to my room trying to get him out of my head.

//yah its me

sorry if its messy im just fucking depressed even if my school trip is coming and bts came with that new album and bbma is coming and im planning a sleepover with some of my friends... but i cant help it

i want to die..