10

//smut ahead watch out

Minghao panted under me, hand on his forehead keeping eyes closed. His body glowed from sweat and cheeks burned red.

"Jun.. Please..", he whines as I push into him hitting his sweet spot inside. I lean my hands on the bed both side of Minghao's head and chuckle keeping the speed same hitting hardly into the smaller.

I wipe his hair of his face his glowing in the dark. "Baby, just a moment', I whisper as he moans loudly again his back rising from the mattress. Mimghao shakes his head whimpering.

"I-I'm so.. close Jun!" his voice goes up and down quickly making high pitched noises. I lean my head down kissing his chest and collarbone while pounding still into him. "Jun! Ah! More!"

"Jun!"

"Wake up!"

I quickly shot my eyes open feeling myself wet from the sweat on my forehead. First thing I see is worried Minghao who looks confused. "Did you have a nightmare? You were making weird noises so I thought you were scared..", Minghao says wiping my forehead.

My panting makes me question what happened, but the heat on my pants can tell me; I was having a wet dream.

I blush deeply even thinking about that. Minghao tilts his head still looking at me." Jun?" I laugh a little when Minghao hugs me.

"Don't worry. It was just a.. nightmare", more like the best dream I've ever had. I get up from the bed whike Minghao thumps back down to his pillow closing eyes. "I.. I'll go to bathroom. I can bring us coffee from the cafe after that if you want to?" I ask looking at the boy laying there.

"Hm, okay. Latte please", he smiles to me like an angel and I return a smile then going to the bathroom releasing my heat, jerking off the nasty dream I had.

It doesn't take long and soon enough I've on the line waiting our coffees. I fix my messy hair trying to see my mirroring against the window.

"Jun!" I jump a bit from the shout and look to the owner of the shout seeing Mingyu and sleepy Wonwoo leaning onto him at the table. I smile at them and make my way to them to wait.

"Hi guys. How was last night?" I ask sitting to the chair and looking at both of them. Mingyu smirks and puts his hand on Wonwoo's thigh, who just seems to fall asleep in any moment. The shorter one has a loose shirt and I can see hickeys all over his neck and collarbones, guessing what had happened. I hold my laugh.

"Yeah, we had fun. I was at your room, I guess it was fine since you were with Minghao. Where is heby the way?" I gulp at Mingyu's guestion lowering my head and thinking what should I say.

"He.. He is at the room, still at the bed I guess. We left earlier from the club.. Something happened to Minghao, and I had to take him safe", Mingyu's smile disappears and he looks serious, making questions in his head.

"Is he okay?" he asks and now Wonwoo finally opens his eyes looking at me too.

I nod. "Now he is. Some guys took him into the bathroom and.. Did horrible things. I was so scared when he just vanished while he was alone and-" I stop when listening what I am saying. I sigh leaning my head to my hands. "It hurts to see him that hurt.."

I can't see Mingyu's or Wonwoo's faces but from the silence I think they are thinking or worrying. "I feel bad for Minghao." Should we tell someone?" Wonwoo asks.

"I think that's up to Minghao, baby", Mingyu sighs caressing the other one's thigh. Wonwoo glares at Mingyu.

"Stop calling me baby, you titan", he warns but Mingyu just laughs hugging the other boy. Wonwoo rolls his eyes but smiles.

I smile at them, they are cute and I'm happy for Wonwoo. Maybe he likes something other than his bed.

The barista soon shouts my name and my orders so I get up leaving the couple. "See you tonight at the show", I wave leaving the cafe there. While my way up I have lots of thoughts about yesterday and the night. It's just so rude to have wet dreams about someone who is hurt mentally and physically. I'm so embarrassed.

I knock Minghao's room door and soon he opens it smiling when seeing me. I freeze there seeing the boy wearung my big shirt and only boxers, leaving his thighs exposed. Fuck you Minghao for being too sexy.

"Thanks, Junnie", he takes his own coffee and turns to walk to the couch. I see his bruises when he walks making me feel sick in the stomich. I hate those guys for hurting such an angel.

I follow him to the couch never leaving my eyes off him. When he looks at my eyes we get an eye contact and he blushes a little. "Why-why are you staring? Do I have something on my face?" Minghao asks wiping his cheek with his hand red bruise on his wrist.

I grab his hand bringing it to my face. I kiss his wrist with a care and he blushes now even harder, as the room dies in silence. I don't mind silence, it's nice with Minghao. "You have pretty face, Hao, there is nothing else than perfectioness", my voice is low but my compliments makes him smile a little.

"Wow.. Cheesy", Minghao chuckles.

I'm quiet taking his hand on mine locking our fingers. I take a deep breath before talking. "I've had only few relationships and none of them were serious, before you, so.. I don't want to ruin this thing with you. I really care about you".

Minghao stares at me, before putting his coffee down and climbing on my lap cupping my hand with his smaller hand. He has that cute smile on his face. "If you really care about me that much, then I think you even can't ruin anything. Couples has fights and different opinions but when they love each other, they can make it work", he explains and kisses my cheek leaning close to me as my hands slides to his waist holding him up. "You know what I'm saying? I'm a romantic, sorry".

I shake my head planting a few kisses into his skin on his neck in front of me bringing his torso closer. "I like that. You have cute thought, Haohao".

"I love you, Jun. Thank you for saving me."

"Always."

//ill leave my pictures here and throw myself away and hey its pride month ❤️