SIXTEEN

Okay, slightly confusing, but--the first part of this chapter has a sexual charm to it without them actually having sex or getting near to it, but it's..you'll see what I mean, it's just charged with sexual energy.
____

The initial beginning of the bite was a pain similar to blades sinking into the side of Frank's neck. Agony shot through the entire nape of his neck with a strange soreness as Gerard's razor sharp fangs slid inside his tender skin with an unflattering pop, causing Frank to flail in Gerard's grip with a cry ripping through his throat. He gripped Gerard's shoulders tight in a panic, gasping as his eyes flew open wide at the searing pain bubbling in him, only increasing in the next three seconds. He'd never experienced being his skin being pierced by a steel blade being held over licking flames, but if he should compare the feeling of fangs sinking into his neck, he would compare it to exactly that, for no other description would fit the part of the beginning of a vampire bite.

It wasn't until something utterly extraordinary took place as he wriggled in Gerard's arms, eyes welling with stinging tears from the inexplicable pain he felt firsthand. Frank thought something had gone terribly wrong if he was feeling nothing but agony in the first moment, but this flickering distress disintegrated into minuscule grains of sand streaming through the cracks of his fingers the moment Gerard's lips latched on and began to suck on the open wound at his neck. The brush of his vampire's tongue was there, touching the skin briefly, and all the pain rapidly gathered up and disappeared to be replaced by a whole new sensation coming into play.

Heat. At first touch, it was like slick, heated honey gliding into his veins, warming up all of Frank's insides until he swore he was glowing gold on the outside. It held happiness, kindness, before melting into something far more seductive as it climbed inside his brain and conquered all. Moaning helplessly, he grew flaccid in Gerard's arms as the pleasure began to take over. It felt like sex was rushing into his blood, humming in all of his bones, making each one of his nerves come alive with the heightened feeling of orgasmic beauty leaving him moaning, whimpering, pressing his neck eagerly against Gerard's lips and begging for more of it. Gerard groaned at the blood gushing in a stream into his mouth, holding Frank close and attempting to steady his writhing. Frank began to pant under the heat of such sexual pleasure rapidly making its way into every single inch to him from head to toe.

Gerard may have been more discreet about it, but Frank sensed that he felt similarly in their position. He was breathing heavily, the beginnings of moans touching some of his rough breaths, and his hands splayed out over Frank's lower back to push him closer until their bodies aligned at the edge of the bed. Frank never wanted this feeling to fade. He wanted to cling to it, moan and beg and squirm under the waves of molten sex making him lose all sense of reality. It felt like a never-ending orgasm in addition to a tremendous swell of joy, the venom from Gerard's mouth treating him so sweetly in the sensations it brought. Frank panted harshly, hard and flushed all over, tugging strands of Gerard's silky black hair and locking him in place.

"Oh god, oh fuck." Frank keened, his eyes rolling back into his head before falling shut. He swallowed harshly, gasping, feeling the world whirl around him curiously. Through his haze, he opened his eyes, realizing he'd been pinned back against the bed and his vampire was hovering on top of him, graciously sucking his blood with sharp fangs and soft lips.

Gerard drew away for one moment, his face appearing above Frank's. Frank whimpered from the loss of contact, attempting to move his hips to relieve the hardness of himself as he realized the pressure there when Gerard moved away. His mouth and chin were smeared with blood, green eyes swallowed whole by lustful red.

"Vous entendre ces bruits est peche lui-meme," Gerard purred, tongue sweeping over his lips to collect the blood dripping from there. "But you taste so much like heaven."