announcement

A/N: Hello all you lovely people :) I just wanted to let you know I have recently started a Remus lupin fanfic (yeah i have a bit of a problem...)
It's kinda trash, but of you're interested, it would be great if you checked it out. It is called Moon Boy.

(This is the description)

he held his hands in front of his face as she aimed the camera at him, laughing as he ducked his head down, trying to get away from the attention.
"Remus Lupin, I'm taking your photo," she said determinately.
He rolled his eyes at her as she gave him an exasperated look. "Why do you even want to take a picture of me?" he asked.
"Because I like to take pictures of pretty things," Cordelia responded with a smile.
Remus looked up at the blonde haired girl, a small smile on his slightly parted lips. He could feel a pale blush creeping up his throat and cheeks as she grinned at him.
she raised her camera and snapped a quick photo before he registered what she had done.
"damn it," he muttered.
she grinned, shaking the picture, then reaching for his quill and scrawling "moon boy" across the bottom with a flourish.
"you're funny, Moon Boy," she said, admiring the picture of Remus happily.
Remus couldn't help but grin at her.

So yeah, that's it. Thanks again for all you guys reading this and voting and commenting. Makes my day to see those notifications :)
--halpal