Chapter 5

•Mickey•

"I Give To You, Graduating Class Of 2018!"

Graduation Day. Finally I Was Free. Well Only For A Little While Until I Go To College. We Marched Out And I Quickly Ran To Get My Diploma. I Was One Of The First Few In Line And When I Got It, I Darted Up Out Of There.

I Found My Mom, Dad And Sister In The Parking Lot Waiting For Me, Along With Everyone Else's Families. We Took A Few Pictures Then Found Ava And Brielle, And Their Parents And Siblings. We Were Rambling Excitedly When My Dad Cleared His Throat.

"We Are Going To Eat Aren't We?" He Asked.

My Dad Is Always Hungry. We Went To Crabs Sea. Sea Food Is My Favorite. As We Sat And Conversed While Waiting For Our Food I Decided To Go To The Bathroom. As I Made My Trip, I Bumped Into Someone And They Caught Me To Keep Me From Falling.

I Looked Up At The 6 Foot Solid Frame To See A Gorgeous Man. He Looked At Me And Smiled Revealing Dimples And Shining White Teeth.

"I'm Sorry, I Should Probably Watch Where I'm Going." I Said As I Stepped Back And Straightened Out My Dress.

"No Problem Beautiful, What's Your Name?"

"Mickey, You?"

"Michael. Celebrating A Birthday Or Something?" He Asked, Looking Over My Attire.

 Celebrating A Birthday Or Something?" He Asked, Looking Over My Attire

"No, Graduation."

"College?"

"Highschool."

He Looked At Me Shocked. "Highschool, What Are You, 17?"

"I'm 18."

"I Thought You Were At Least 23."

"I Always Get Told I Look Older Than I Am."

"Well Congratulations."

"Thank You."

I Hurried To The Bathroom And Then Back To My Table To Tell The Girls.

"So Did You Get His Number?" Brielle Asked.

"No." I Scrunched Up My Face.

"And Why Not? If He Was As Fine As You Say He Was Then You Should Have Got Them Digits."

"Right." Ava Agreed.

"Oh Well, Plus I Don't Have Time For None Of That. This Summer Is About Having Fun, Stacking Paper And Making Sure I Have My Priorities In Check When It's Time To Go To MSU."

"Yeah You Right." Ava Said.

I Side Eyed Her. "You Just Agree With Everything."

"True."

The Three Of Us Burst Into Laughter. Suddenly I Didn't Feel Right. There Was A Tingling Sensation In My Fingers And Toes And The Sound Around Me Drowned Out. I Could Only Hear The Muffled Sounds Of Everyone Talking Around Me And This Soft Ringing In My Ear. Soon I Became Nauseated And Found Myself Making My Way Back To The Bathroom. I Didn't Have To Throw Up But I Didn't Feel Good At All.