Chapter 9

•Mickey•

I Kept Sneaking Looks At Ava As We Continued Walking To Brielle's House From Turfs. She Been Acting Weird The Past Few Days And I Don't Think I Like It. This Wasn't Normal Ava. Yelling, Being Frantic And Calling People Out Of Their Names. It Was More Of Brielle's Style If I'm Being Honest. Ava Told Me That It Was Super Important For Us To Go To Brielle's House Today And I'm Wondering Why. I Can't Believe Ava And Michael Know Each Other. I Wonder Why She Was Talking To Him So Rough.

We Soon Approached Brielle's House. I Knocked On The Door And She Opened It. We Walked In And Noticed Her Look Out The Door And Around Before Closing it. She Turned To Us And We All Stared At Each Other Before Brielle Past Us By. We Followed Her Into The Living Room And I Noticed Her Parents We're Nowhere To Be Found. We All Just Continued To Starr At Each Other.

"Okay, You Guys Are Being Weird As Fuck." I Told Them. "What's Going On?"

"We Don't Really Know How To Tell You What We Have To Tell You." Brielle Said.

"Did Someome Die Or Something?"

Ava Tilted Her Head But Didn't Say Anything.

"Hellooo What The Hell Is Going On?" I Asked Again.

"Okay." Brielle Said. "Sit Down."

I Did So As She Sat On The Coffee Table In Front Of Me And Ava Stood Behind Her With Her Arms Crossed. Brielle Took A Huge Breath Before Speaking.

"Mickey, You're A Princess."

It Was Quiet For A Minute Before I Burst Out Into Laughter. "Y'all Are Funny, Y'all Play Too Much. I Thought Y'all Was About To Tell Me Some Serious Shit."

"I Am Serious." Brielle Said With A Very Serious Look On Her Face.

"Y'all Are Annoying." I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"Mickey Listen To Me And Listen To Me Carefully Because This Is Actually A Life Or Death Situation. You Are A Princess Born To A King And Queen Of A Land Of Magical Creatures. You Were Brought Here When You Were A Baby To Be Protected. Your Guardian Fairy Asphera Brought You Here-"

"Brielle Stop Cause This Not Even Funny." I Said Annoyed.

"Mickey Just Shut The Fuck Up And Listen!" Ava Yelled. "We're Being Serious As Hell And Trying To Tell You Something Important. The Night That Man Tried To Kidnap You He Was Actually-"

"Stop!" I Said Standing Up. "Don't Even Joke About That! What Is Wrong With Y'all?!"

"Mickey-"

"No, I Think Its Time For Me To Go Home."

I Began Making My Way To The Front Door When Ava Grabbed My Arm. I Snatched Away From Her And Looked At Her As If She Was Stupid. I Turned Back To The Door But It Wasn't There.

"What The Hell?" I Said Feeling The Wall That Was In Place Of The Door. "Where'd The Door Go?!"

"I Removed It." Ava Said.

I Turned Back To Her. "How The Fuck You Remove A Door We Just Came Into?" I Asked Her In A Matter Of Fact Tone.

They Both Just Stared At Me.

"Y'all Are Seriously Starting To Creep Me Out."

"Mickey Please." Ava Said Softly. "There Is So Much You Don't Know."

"Fine I'll Just Go Out The Back Door." I Said Trying To Make My Way Out.

"Ask Your Parents." Ava Said Making Me Stop In My Tracks. "Ask Your Parents Why You Don't Look Like Them. Why Y'all Don't Share Any Of The Same Features. Ask Them How You Were Conceived, Or Ask Alex Why She Doesn't Remember Her Own Mother Being Pregnant. Remember 'You Just Popped Up'."