Chapter 6

•Michael•

"So What's The Plan, Knock Her Out And Take Her With Us?" Sterling Asked After I Notified Him That Mickey Was Coming By.

"No Idiot. I Need To Gain Her Trust. Conna Is Just Going To Give Her The Herbs, Hopefully They Keep Her Weak Enough But Also I Want To Gain Her Trust."

"Why?"

"Because It Would Be Easier, Plus I'm Not Going To Be Able To Get Her To Take Anything While Standing Here Anyways. She's Going To Want To Take The Stuff Home. This Was Your Plan By The Way."

"So Can I See Her?" Conna Asked.

"No, Both Of You Stay In Your Rooms."

"Awww Come On. She Would Have Been Our Queen. I Want To See What She Looks Like Now."

"No Conna, You'll See Her Later, When She's Dying."

Conna Crossed Her Arms Like A Child. "You Have Not 1 Fun Bone In Your Body."

"I'm Not Here For Fun, I'm Here For A Job."

"How Come You Never Just Snatched Her Up Again?." Sterling Asked.

"Remember, She Had A Protection Spell On Her. I Couldn't Touch Her, Couldn't Even Get Close But It's Worn Off."

"Ah, So Like I Said Before, Let's Just Knock Her Out And Take Her With Us."

"Shut Up!" I Said Popping Him In His Forehead.

"Do It Again And I'll Tear All This Shit Up."

The Doorbell Rang And I Knew It Was Mickey. Conna, Sterling And I Were In An Old Abandoned Apartment Building That Conna Managed To Fix Up With Her Magic. Conna Gave Me The Herbs In A Small Bag And Both Her And Sterling Went To Hide. I Went To Answer The Door And Let Mickey In.

"Hey." She Said Walking In With Her Hands In Her Pockets And Looking Around.

"Hey, You Found The Place Okay I See."

"Yeah Uh, But I Could've Sworn This Place Was Abandoned."

"What, No. Can't Be, I Mean I Do Live Here."

"Apparently."

I Pulled The Little Bag Of Herbs Out And She Snickered.

"What?"

"Weed?"

"No, Herbs." I Handed Them To Her. "Take Two Leaves Everday And Soak Them In Hot Water, Once They've Soaked For 10 Minutes, Drink The Water."

"Okay." Mickey Continued To Look Around.

"Something Wrong?"

"Mh, No Offense But This Place Is Unsettling."

"Oh."

"But Thanks Anyways, I'll Let You Know How This Works Out."

"Yeah, You Do That." I Said As She Walked Out And I Closed The Door.

"She Is Gorgeous." I Heard Conna Say From Behind Me.

"I Knew You Were Peaking." I Said Turning To Her.

"So What's Next?"

"We Wait."

"For What?"

"I Have It All Worked Out In My Head, Just Chill."

"He Gone Fuck Up." Sterling Said Coming From His Room.

"Shut Up Man, Have A Little Faith In Me."