9

As her lips touched his, something not only stirred in him, but it took over his thinking. The rest of his world became an unimportant blur that was banished into the far recesses of his mind. The only thing that mattered was touching her more, kissing her more, her mouth, her stomach, her breasts.

Dark magic trying to break the invasion of the light fist-fighting its way through its prickly thorns could not hold.

His lips covered hers again. He bent down, pulling her to him with an urgency that was hedonistic and raw, Elena moaned into his mouth as he deepened the kiss.

His lips were seeking and searching, punishing and soothing all at once. She pressed her lips now harder, and he groaned, the rumble reverberating down his body. She loved that she could affect him.

And the minute their gazes collide, the fire between them ignited more.

He now swooped her in his arms carrying her to the bedroom.

With his hands and his mouth, he caressed her, his fingers moving down her body, pausing for a moment at her navel, then sliding lower.

He is at one moment looking into her eyes, helpless and imploring, and at the next, he's pressing his lips again to hers,

drawing her gently in- his breath coming warm on her bare skin

heat pulsing through their blood as her legs flexed against his back, urging him closer now, her hands cupping his head to hold him still as he rocked into her.