16

a/n: I hope you will like this ch-  thnx for reading and voting and all your comments. 😊😚

¤¤¤¤

Days after

French Quarter

Caroline walked from her apartment to Rousseau's- talking to Alaric on the phone

"Yep. Elena and Elijah are totally together now."- Caroline said to Alaric-"and she is - good. Really good. I don't remember seeing her so happy."

"Really? I just - it stull blows my mind that she is with Elijah Mikaelson."- Alaric said.

"Stefan and I spoke about and- it's not - unbelievable."

💞Little flashback
Stefan and Caroline on phone a day before

"Spoke to Elena. She - sounds happy."- Stefan said to Caroline.

"Yeah, she is. You should see them - they have this loved up gaze when they look at one another - it's sickening- but in a good way."- Caroline said-"I know she cared about him - but - I think there was always more-"

"I know."- Stefan said-"I remember the way her heart bleed the night after the Ball, that she had lied to him. And the way she advocated for him the next day again with Damon and me."

"So, she has always had a thing for Elijah?!"- Caroline said-"Did you know that he had kissed her in Willoughby?"

"No - really?"

"Well, it was - him kissing Katherine- I mean Elena playing Katherine-anyway- it turned out he knew she was Elena- "

"What are you saying?"

"Yeah- Elena pulled him about it."- Caroline said-"He was kissing her and apparently had nothing with Katherine."

💝Flashback within flashback- Elena and Caroline talking

A few hours earlier

"I seriously never saw this coming- you are totally in love with Elijah!"- Caroline stated.

"I have to tell you something, Care"- Elena said.

"Right? What?"- Caroline was all ears.

"I've never told anyone about this - and it was - when I had flipped the switch- when Rebekah and I went to Wilkoughby"

"What, Elena?"

Elena now retold Caroline about her playing Katherine in Willoughby and meeting Elijah.

"He kissed me- well- Katherine- well- me, actually."- Elena said.