24

Salvatore Boarding House Garden

"Enough of star-gazing," Damon now crushed Valerie and Stefan's private moment,"we have work to do

"Enough of star-gazing," Damon now crushed Valerie and Stefan's private moment,"we have work to do."

"What is going on?" Stefan now stood up looking at Damon not really bemused.

"Your witch-girlfriend here must have clues as to how I can get Bonnie out of the Hell hole."

Damon being Damon, there was no letting go till Valerie explained how she got out of the prison world.

"She doesn't have to wait for the hybrid moon eclipse," Valerie said,"she can harness the power of aurora borealis."

"You mean- we could have got out anytime, if we went up north to wherever we can see the northern lights?"

"No. Not really. Because, the  magic up there fluctuates. You will have to know how to stream it."Valerie replied.

"But you did? And you are a semi-witch." Damon said.

"It took me 118 years to master it." Valerie replied.

"Then it will take Bonnie 118 minutes- I guess even less. Ok. Can you go back there or is there anyway we can send her a message?"

"I- maybe. We can send something over there."

"Really?" Damon's eyes were glittering with hope.

"She sent the teddy-bear. I can use the magic and send her something over."

Damon's mind was working in overdrive and he now picked up an atlas and wrote to Bonnie the message circling Nova Scotia on.

That night Valerie sent the magazine successfully over to the prison world, resulting in Bonnie taking off to Nova Scotia. But as Valerie had said.

It took Bonnie a couple of days to figure things out, and when she did she made her way back to Mytic Falls

Returning from a findraiser Jo had organized with Alaric in Withmore, Damon, talking to Stefan about something insignificant, got into the kitchen of the Boarding House, looking stunned at the person eating a pancake