Chapter Twenty-Two

hey guys I know this is super short but please forgive me. I've had a lot of stuff going on and i've been at my lakehouse a lot (which doesn't have wifi, or phone service) so please forgive me about this being so short. I will try and post saturday but I don't know if i will be able to because my cheer evaluation is that day but i will do my best. please comment and vote.

i love you all!:)

-Liz

Chapter Twenty-Two- Tristan Kane

"I just don't understand. I don't understand." i said over and over again while cradling my head in my hands. Rachel sat beside me silently crying while rubbing circles on my back.

"It's all okay. It's going to work out. God has a plan." She whispered

"How the H*ll can you say that! There is no getting better! I will never get my baby girl back! The courts won't give me my baby!" I started off yelling but ended in tears. My baby, my sweet baby girl.

"Tristan I know you are upset, but He has a plan. I know it. I know he has a plan. You just have to trust Him. It will all work out." Rachel tried to convince me. i sighed before getting up off the couch causing Rachel to drop her hand and set it in her lap.

"I think it's time you go Rachel." I mumbled looking at the tan colored carpet.

"What?" Rachel asked in a whisper.

"I think it's time for you to leave. This has nothing to do with you and it's time for you to get the H*ll out of my apartment!" Rachel quietly grabbed her bag and walked up to me.

"I know you are hurting, but please don't push me away." she whispered before giving my cheek a quick peck. she gently rubbed my shoulder before walking out the front door and quietly shutting it. I sighed before slumping back down onto my couch and thought about what I had just done.