"He's married"

.

Sarah III

The club is large; the VIP area occupies the whole top floor. They're not allowed to go downstairs, but that doesn't seem to be a problem, cause the area in itself is huge. Sarah can see at least two different bars and at least seven private lounges, divided in colours – blue, yellow, white, purple, black, red and green.

The music that's playing is loud and good, vibrating in the air. There are long silver couches everywhere and people in expensive cloths, talking, eating, dancing on the small dancefloor on the right.

Louis and Sarah look around and decide to get a drink at of the bars, before searching the others.

As soon as they get there however, Louis gets approached by two girls, who seem to know him; they engage him in conversation and he seems to recognise them as well, because he starts to smile widely. (Sarah doesn't think she's ever seen them, but they look like models. They're probably models.)

Sarah buys herself a beer and leans against the bar, waiting for Louis to finish his chat. As she looks around, she notices a guy standing a few feet away, glancing over from time to time.

He's wearing really tight leather-pants and has back-combed hair, full with gel. He's moving to the beat, trying to look seductive, but looking awkward instead. She doesn't find him attractive and hopes he doesn't find her attractive, but that's highly unlikely. Those pants are tight.

She takes a few gulps of her beer and when she looks again, the guy is coming over, leaning against the bar next to her. She's confused for a second because he really doesn't look like he swings that way but who knows?

"Hey", he says. His voice sounds croaky.

"Hey", she says back. There's a sparkling interest in his dark eyes but it takes another few seconds for her to realize that he's looking past her, his eyes resting on Louis. Oh well, of course.

"The one right over there", he says a second later, "with the eyes and the ass – is he here with you?"

"Yep." She nods and takes a sip of her beer.

"But he's not straight, is he?"

There's no denying it. "Nope."

"So . . . he single then?"

She rolls her eyes. Normally she would have said 'just go over and ask him yourself', but she doesn't want his slimy smirk and filthy looking eyes anywhere near Louis, if she's honest.

"He's not", she says therefor, a silent warning in her voice. "He's very taken, so you better don't make a move on him, you understand me?"

He snorts. "You his keeper or what?"

She grins. "No, but do you see the security guy over there? The dark one with the muscles?"

"Um." He looks pretty unsure when he sees who she's pointing at. It's Thomas, dressed in a dark suit with sunglasses and she knows for a fact that Jeff told him to keep an eye especially on Louis. "Yeah? That's his bodyguard? He's that important? I knew he looked familiar. Who is he, an actor?"