"Let's run away" I

Louis  

Louis doesn't have to turn around to know that Harry is staring at him.

He can feel his eyes on him like a prickling touch to his neck, and it's becoming difficult to concentrate on telling Adam this funny story about Niall and not turn around. But he manages.

He's become good at not looking at Harry and while that should be sad, nothing is sad at this moment – quite the opposite actually. Everything is colourful and glowing and amusing and yeah, Louis is pretty drunk.

He's not sure how many of the shots he drank, but definitely a few. Five? Not more than six, right?

The thing is, when Louis is drunk, he goes through four, sometimes five different stages – starting with getting even more talkative than usual, kinda like during X-Factor, like he aged backwards a few years, becoming a loud, silly, giggling mess (Harrys says it's adorable, but it's embarrassing, really).

Then he starts to get horny, like there's a fist clenching inside his belly; making him want to touch, kiss, bite, feel. There's electricity pulsing in his veins and some kind of heat making his vision blurry (Harry says it's dishy, and yeah, well, maybe).

Sometimes he gets thoughtful afterwards, in a weird deep, melancholic way he doesn't like; sad even (but that never happens when Harry is there).

Then he gets clingy and needy in a different way, wanting to snuggle and cuddle, being held and feeling cared for (it's Harrys favourite stage and Louis's not complaining). And afterwards, finally, he gets tired – most of the time it happens so sudden, he falls asleep in all kind of unusual places.

It's a procedure Harry and him both know pretty well by now. It's also probably the reason Harrys is staring at him right now – waiting for him to go over in stage 2. Louis giggles at the thought.

"What did he do?", Adam asks and Louis blinks a few times, and again tries to concentrate on the conversation and not turn around to look at Harry. No. Nope. He won't.

Alright, fine.

He swirls around, seeing Harry on the couch, not really concentrating on his conversation with Clare either, who's talking beside him. He looks ridiculously handsome in his black jeans and white shirt.

Their eyes lock across the room, blue and green. Harrys are dark and intense, sliding over Louis' face and Louis swears he can see the electricity pulsing in the air. It feels like Harry is the only person the room, like everything else is just so small and unimportant -

"Louis, come on! What did Niall do then?", Adam asks from beside him, startling him slightly. "You've got to finish the story!"

"Er, yeah! Right, sorry!" Louis rips his eyes away from Harry with difficulty, turning back around to Adam, giggling for no reason at all. "Where was I?"