"Let's run away" II

Louis

Louis

They stay in the small bathroom for a little while longer, encased in comfortable silence, just breathing each other in. The music and the voices from outside seem miles away.

Louis maps the line of Harrys collar bone with his finger, while Harry traces patters on his hip with his thumb. It feels good – everything feels good, lazy, slow, intimate.

Louis feels a bubbly kind of happiness inside him, even after they left the bathroom to walk back in the lounge to the others. They're holding hands and Harry stays very close to him yet again, stroking his knuckles with his thumb.

"What do you want to do now?", he asks softly. "Are you hungry?"

Louis shakes his head no. There's still some kind of energy drumming in his veins, keeping him from staying still and his stomach feels full with happiness-bubbles and butterflies. He knows exactly what he wants to do.

He looks up at Harry, pursing his lips. "I wanna dance with you. For real. On the dance-floor outside."

Harry sighs. He kisses Louis' forehead softly, smiling apologetically. "Me too, but Jeff will probably kill us both and that'd be a tragedy of epic proportions."

Louis snickers at that, knowing Harry is right.

"But you could always dance with someone else", Harrys adds, even though not looking all too fond of the idea. He glances around the lounge for a second. "There – Sarah looks like she could use some amusement."

Louis follows his glance to the couches, where Sarah is sitting on her own. She has outstretched her long legs (almost as long as Harrys, but not quite) in front of her and is chewing on a strawberry absently. Louis nods unhesitatingly.

He doesn't know her that well yet, but he kinda likes her already and he really, really wants to get out there – to the loud, blaring music and the flickering lights and the crowd of moving bodies.

"Aaalright", he agrees. He blows Harry a kiss and makes to leave, when he gets grabbed around the waist once more, pulled back against a solid chest. He feels a feathery kiss on top of his ear.

"Have fun and come back to me when you start to feel cuddly", Harry breaths, referring to the next stage of Louis' drunkenness, making Louis snicker once more.

"I will, I will, now let me go!", he laughs and frees himself from Harrys arms. He turns to grin at him, before skipping off towards the couches. When he reaches them, he leans on the backrest next to Sarah.

"Saraaaah", he warbles, making her look up at him. "You wanna go out dance with me now, right?"

She smiles instantly, like he hoped she would, finishing her strawberry. "I thought you'd never ask!"