2.2

a/n: continued from last chapter 💞

(also a quick warning that this is going to be a smut)

[E L A I N A  H O P E]

daniel opened the door to our apartment, holding me in his arms. once he closed the door, he pulled me into a kiss. i kissed back immediately and smiled. he kissed me hungrily yet steadily and passionately.

he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom, setting me on the bed carefully as we stepped inside. the kiss deepened as i stuck my tongue in his mouth, him doing the same to me. our tongues fought for dominance, and for once, i won. i used all my strength to flip us over so i was on top.

i lightly tugged at the bottom of his shirt motioning for him to take it off, and he did, revealing his sculpted chest. i'm 99% positive he was created by michael angelo or something.

"like what you see?" he smirked. i hadn't even realized i had been staring at his chest.

"mhm." i mumbled, reconnecting our lips.

he tugged at the bottom of shirt as i had done to him, and i pulled it over my head, leaving me in my black laced bra. i caught him staring at my breasts, so i asked, "like what you see?"

"definitely." he replied, flipping us over so he was on top, then kissing my neck. he sucked on every little place of it, for sure leaving love bites, trying to find my sweet spot. once he found it, i moaned out in pleasure and he smirked. he sucked on my sweet spot for a while, then moved down to my collar bone, making sure to leave hickeys, then down to my breasts. he unhooked my bra from behind my back and threw it so where around the room, then letting his soft lips suck on my breasts, causing me to moan in pleasure as his mouth was on my nipple and his hand was on my other nipple. (i'm really sorry i'm so uncomfortable writing this XD)

he went down from my breasts to my stomach, then to the hem of my pants. as he always did, he looked up at me, asking for permission even if he knew the answer was going to be yes. i nodded my head and he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, now leaving me in my black laced underwear. he pulled my underwear down as well, making me naked.

he looked up at me again, and i nodded, so he slowly put his lips up to my heat making me moan. his tongue flicked across me (ew ew ew. sorry i had to stop writing for a second to regain composure. that's so disgusting. ew. okay, i'll keep writing.) and he stuck one of his fingers in me, making me arch my back and total pleasure. he added another finger so i moaned loudly.

suddenly, i felt a knot in my stomach start to form, so i tried my best to form the words, "i'm gonna cum," but it came out more like, "i-i g-gon' cum"

he quickened his pace, sending me over the edge and making me reach my high. he let me ride it out, then he disconnected his lips from my heat and came back up to my lips. i could feel him unbuckling his pants as he was kissing me. once he slid them off, he asked me, "are you sure?" he always needed to know i wanted it just as much as he did, or else he felt like it was rape.

"yes, dani." i replied, so he slowly entered me.

he stop for a second to let me adjust, and once i nodded he kept going. for some reason, he went slow and steady as if he was making love to me, not having sex with me.

he let out small groans here and there, and i was moaning quietly.

as much as i loved this whole 'going slow and making love' thing, i was slowly but surely going insane and i needed him to go faster.

"d-daniel, please go faster." i moaned.

"okay, babygirl." he whispered, slowly speeding up his pace.

as he started going faster i started moaning louder, encouraging him. his member started hitting that special spot inside of me, causing me to almost scream in pleasure. he took that as a sign that i wanted more, so he thrusted into me faster, making me start to feel the knot in my stomach once again.

"ugh baby, i'm gonna cum." he grunted, going harder.

"me too." i moaned, reaching my arms behind him and digging my nails into his back as i released, and shortly after i felt his warm semen fill me up.

he pulled out of me and collapsed next to me on the bed.

we sat there breathing heavily for a moment, before he got up to get changed. he came back with a pair of sweatpants on with no shirt, while holding one of his hoodies and a pair of my underwear, putting them on me. he helped tuck me into bed, then laid down by me.

"goodnight, baby." was the last thing i heard before drifting off to sleep next to the love of my life.