2.7

[E L A I N A H O P E]

i had just started packing for when i go and stay at christina's house while the boys are on tour, which starts tomorrow. daniel was at rehearsals because he hadn't been there all week, wanting to stay at home with me. i've tried explaining to him that he can go to rehearsals and stuff and i'll be fine because i'm barely pregnant. if you looked at me you wouldn't even be able to tell that i'm pregnant. there's only the slightest bump. he says that even though i'm barely pregnant, that's no excuse for him not to stay home with me.

why is he so fucking sweet?

i heard the front door open and close, then a sweaty daniel came into our bedroom.

"why are you packing?" he asked, putting his keys on the nightstand.

"because you leave for tour tomorrow and i'm staying with christina." i told him, and he understood. "once i'm done packing, i'm gonna run by their house to drop my stuff off so i don't have to do it tomorrow. you can come if you want so you can talk to corbyn."

"you shouldn't be driving." he insisted.

"dude, i'm just four weeks pregnant. plus, pregnant people drive everyday. i'll be fine, daniel." i assured, giggling at how much he cares.

"i just want you and the baby to be as safe as possible." daniel sighed, sitting down next to me.

"daniel, i've told you this many times before, i'm only four weeks pregnant. i'll be fine. the baby is merely pea-sized right now. it's not like there is a full-sized fetus inside of me. if there was, i would understand your worry." i told him, and he nodded. "now go take a shower, you stink."

we both laughed and he got up from next to me and went into our bathroom to shower.

i continued packing my bags, and by the time daniel got out of the shower, i was halfway done. daniel came out of the
steamy bathroom in just a towel, lying right below his v-line. he smirked at me, then went into the closet to change.

by the time he came out, i was pretty much finished packing. all i needed to do was pack my toiletries, but i would bring them over tomorrow because i needed them tonight.

"are you done, baby?" daniel asked, walking out of the closet fully clothed. his hair was wet and god damn he was sexy. (IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT *cue background music* *insert viral video of dog humping a stuffed animal*)

"yeah, i just finished." i told him, zipping my suitcase and standing it up.

"okay, well let's go. it's getting kind of late." daniel said, grabbing one of my suitcases. he tried to reach for the other one, but i smacked his hand away because i wanted to hold it.

"what a gentleman you are, mr. seavey." i said, and he smiled at me.

"you should've let me carry the other one. i want you to be as relaxed as possible." he told me, rolling his eyes jokingly, but still smiling.

"daniel, do i have to keep telling you this? it's not like i'm eight months pregnant. i'm only four weeks in. i'll be fine. i don't even look pregnant." i said, smacking his arm.

"there's a tiny little bump there. i can tell." he said, smiling.

"are you calling me fat?" i asked jokingly.

"no, i can just tell that there's just the slightest little bump there." he responded, and i nodded.

by this time, we had made it to the lobby and were walking down to daniel's car because he wanted to drive his car, not mine for some reason. i think that was just an excuse so he could drive.