Chapter 5

Chapter 5

-Silent Words

Lucas Alberto's POV

I walked to the bench and sat at the other end of the bench while putting the plate filled with food between us. She heard the plate clincking the bench and quickly turned around to see who it is. Once she saw me, she left the flower and sat straight while looking down at her fingers.

She noticed the food I bought and looked at me once again with a hint of stubbornness before turning away as she folded her hands near her chest. A smile instantly appeared on my face for some reason.

I coughed as a sign to make her look at me, which she did with the same determined look. I gave her a pleading look and she sighed.

Taking whatever that came in my hand, I gave it to her. She shyly took it from me and took a bite of then. Then I noticed that I gave her a sweet. My gaze slowly travelled from the sweet to her luscious pink lips. They are the same always. Pink and plum. My hand itched to caress her lip, but I decided against it, not wanting to scare her.

She took slow bites and smiled at me. I gave her a veg spring roll and she ate it too. All the while, my eyes trained on her face. I just can't stop staring! That's when I noticed her dress. Her dress reached her knees. Her sleeves ended just below her elbows. No deep neck, nothing. She is looking nothing like all the other girls at the party. She is looking cute. Like always, beautiful.

Her hair fell down to her waist. I smiled again. Long hair. I love it.

She noticed me staring at her as she looked at me with a pause before taking another bite and blushed hard. A grin took the place of the smile on my face and I sat back straight again.

I heard her cough and turned to her to give the glass of water that I brought with food. Patting her head lightly, I made drink the water slowly. Her coughing stopped and I gave her an asking look with my eyes. Are you okay?

She nodded her head and smiled at me, giving me the answer. Yes, I am. I can see her thanking me with her eyes for the gratitude and smiled back at her. In the process, I didn't realize that I moved closer to her. Only the plate with food is separating us. Taking the plate, I put it beside me and moved a little closer to her. She saw it but didn't move.

It just feels good and peaceful. Her. Me. Only us. Sitting here in silence and letting our silence talk. Many questions were running through my mind. But with one look in her eyes, all of them will be answered.

I can never understand the connection that we have. But it always feels good.

It may be weird, but.... The silence that we both have with us is enough for us. We never opened out mouth to speak, but a lot of words are spoken between us. I am sure she is thinking the same now. How do I know? That I don't know. But I just do. That's the magic that we have.

I was thinking of taking her hand in mine and before I could react, she stood up. I looked up at her and found her smiling down at me in the way saying that she will be taking leave. Before she can take a step, I stopped her by holding her wrist and she turned to look at me. I stood up too and took a step towards the rose plant that she caressed and left the wrist in the process.

Plucking the rose, I turned to her to find her having a confused look on her face. I moved closer to her and raised my hand that is holding the rose and the tip of the rose petals on her lips and she closed her eyes, before opening them and looking at me. I took her hand and put the rose in it.

I took another close look at her face. I want to hold her chin and kiss her senselessly right now. But stopped myself. She looked at me for a minute before turning around and went away. Before she can go inside, she turned back to look at me and blushed lightly before going inside. All the while my eyes are only on her. My heart almost swelled.

What is happening to me?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

You like it? Sorry for the silent chapter, but I wanted you guys to feel it. Feel how they felt. Tell me what you think. Your comments are my inspiration.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.