Jungkook

October 2, 2018 at 7:30AM

(Author's POV)
"Come on stupid. Mom and dad aren't here, and I'm not getting in trouble for your ass missing school on your first day." Junghyun said as he threw a pair of pants at him and a shirt, Jungkook caught them and quickly walked into his washroom after he just finished having a shower and doing his other daily needs.

Jungkook slipped on the shirt, his underwear, his jeans, and then his socks. He looked at the mirror hanging on the back of his bathroom door and he fixed the sleeve on his wrist and examined himself carefully.

 He looked at the mirror hanging on the back of his bathroom door and he fixed the sleeve on his wrist and examined himself carefully

He put on his bracelet, put on some makeup, and took his anti-depressants and his anxiety pills. He opened a drawer and grabbed a pencil case that had his inhaler in it, a few other pills, a very sharp razor for when needed, and his secret necklace.

Jungkook walked into his room and put the case into his black backpack, he walked over to his desk and grabbed his cell phone and his earphones. He grabbed his house keys and walked out of his room.

"Kookie." Renjun exclaimed as she dropped her backpack and ran over to her older brother who was at least 9 years older than her. "Hey princess. It's your birthday pretty soon ain't it?" Jungkook asked as he smiled at his little sister, she nodded "I'm gonna be 7 in 2 weeks." She said, Jungkook smiled and kissed her forehead while letting her down.

"I'm turning 17 in 11 months basically." Jungkook said with a sigh as he walked towards the kitchen to make Renjun and himself something to eat.

He poured them both some Honey Chex cereal and they sat at the table "You excited for school Ren?" Jungkook asked as he brought the spoon up to his mouth and took the bite.

Renjun hummed in response as she nodded, eating her cereal happily, her feet swinging back and forth because her feet couldn't touch the ground yet.

"Ren! We need to leave!!" Junghyun yelled in the front foyer, Renjun quickly shoveled her food into her mouth and said a quick goodbye to Jungkook and she ran towards her older brother.

Jungkook smiled and took the last bite of his food, he grabbed his sisters bowl and washed their dishes. He looked at the time reading 7:52AM and he grabbed his long board and headed out the door towards his new high school.

Oh how great.
~~~

He got up to the building, it was very nice, it was built on its own island 200 acres of land for the highschool, I was surrounded by water, the way you came in there was cherry blossoms lined up going towards the main entrance and benches at least 10-20 feet apart from each other, lush green grass, and tress that are turning different colors for the starting of fall.

Jungkook looked at the nice scenery, he wishes he had his camera with him. The panicked gay made his way towards the front entrance and towards the principals office, he was already the new talk about the school.